Amazon Prime Video's Features For Premier League Football Makes For A Game-Changing Experience
Ecstatic football fans have praised Amazon for the different 'game-changing' features available while watching Premier League matches.
Amazon snapped up Package F for the 2019-20 Premier League rights and is broadcasting fixtures from England's top-tier domestic league throughout the week.
Amazon Prime users receive instant access to the matches and fans have been impressed with the ability to access the stadium atmosphere over commentary.
And Prime Video's interface allows users to access stats, highlights and line-ups on the right-hand side of the screen while the match is ongoing.
Fans have flocked to Twitter and lauded Amazon for shaking up the viewing experience of Premier League content.
Turned off the commentary so it's just stadium atmosphere on #BURMCI Thank you Amazon! The picture is UNREAL too. Hope Amazon get more games after seeing this!
- Adam (@adamattvcy) December 3, 2019
On Amazon Prime you can choose to listen to the commentary or the stadium atmosphere pic.twitter.com/wjyhRirmql
- Peter (@petergw97) December 3, 2019
Amazon gives you the option to listen to the Stadium atmosphere without commentary, so good ffs. Sky & BT have needed this for years
- Tom (@CynicalLive) December 3, 2019
Maybe Amazon should just show all PL fixtures in future.
This is how footie should be: here are all the matches, choose the one you want to watch.
Great picture quality, and you can choose to listen to commentary or stadium atmosphere.
- Poz Str8 (@poz_str8) December 3, 2019
Big fan on Amazon Prime PL coverage so far. Big names in the pundits box. Able to change audio to "Stadium FX" if you just want the atmosphere mics. Able to put X-Ray on and see live stats too. pic.twitter.com/WY3PBPvyXj
- Alex Dixon (@Abcmsaj) December 3, 2019
Is anyone else watching the amazon prime game in stadium atmosphere, its a game changer for this house #cutoutthecrap @prodnose
- deanferris (@deanferris7) December 3, 2019
More Like ThisMore Like This
You can pick commentary or stadium atmosphere for audio on amazon that's so sick pic.twitter.com/ENghAH6npc
- (@Virg_VD) December 3, 2019
Stats, highlights, line ups, stadium audio.
Amazon Prime are stepping up the game #PLonPrime pic.twitter.com/VU5zGYOQAw
- (@ShameIessFC) December 3, 2019
The first Premier League matches that Amazon Prime is showing are Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth and Burnley vs Manchester City.
There will be six clashes streamed on the platform on Wednesday while two matches are scheduled for Thursday.
Posted below are the Premier League fixtures for the midweek.
Tuesday 3rd December
- Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth: 7:30pm
- Burnley vs Manchester City: 8:15pm
Wednesday 4th December
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa: 7:30pm
- Leicester City vs Watford: 7:30pm
- Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur: 7:30pm
- Southampton vs Norwich City: 7:30pm
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs West Ham United: 7:30pm
- Liverpool vs Everton: 8:15pm
Thursday 5th December
- Sheffield United vs Newcastle United: 7:30pm
- Arsenal vs Brighton and Hove Albion: 8:15pm
Featured Image Credit: Amazon
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read