Jake Paul scored a sickening knockout victory over Nate Robinson on the undercard of Mike Tyson's comeback.
Paul improved his professional boxing record to 2-0 following a big win against ex-NBA star Robinson, who was making his pro debut.
The YouTuber viciously stopped the 36-year-old with a brutal right-hand one minute and 35 seconds into round two.
Robinson fell face first before regaining consciousness in a scary moment.
Here's the Jake Paul ko SHEESH #tysonvsjones pic.twitter.com/ED1pEpiZi2
- Connoisseur of Combat (@ConOfCombat) November 29, 2020
Paul scored two knockdowns before earning the victory in the second round.
Speaking after his win, he told Jim Gray: "I talk a lot of shit, but I back it up."
On Robinson, he said: "He was better than I expected, athletic, he was super strong. It takes a lot of balls to step into the ring.
"This means a lot to me. It feels good to win."
The 2-0 boxer also called out UFC star Conor McGregor and Dillon Danis.
Jake Paul being very gracious in victory. No trash talk towards to Robinson.
Paul says he is interested in "Conor McGregor, Dillon Danis" next, says he'd knock both out.
- Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) November 29, 2020
In the build-up to his fight, the 23-year-old claimed a fight with McGregor will happen and believes he'll kick his a*** in a boxing ring.
"These MMA guys go to practice every day and have to spend their whole day on one thing - elbows, knees, grappling, take downs so there's a lot they have to work on," he said.
"But I've been going into the gym for the past three years and all I've been focusing on is boxing, so come over into my arena and you're going to get your a** beat."
Featured Image Credit: Triller
- Jake Paul brutally trolls Tommy Fury's baby daughter announcement
- 'Grow up!' - Tommy Fury brutally slammed by fans over X-rated message he put on Jake Paul fight poster
- Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury: Date, How to watch, TV channel, live stream and undercard
- Jake Paul rattled by interviewer's line of questioning and brutally ends him with his most savage response to date