
It appears an official announcement for the long-awaited fight between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury is incoming after Netflix released a promotional video during Monday's episode of WWE Raw.
After more than a decade of waiting, the British heavyweights are set to go head-to-head after promoter Eddie Hearn confirmed earlier this year that the contest was "signed, sealed and delivered".
A venue and date has yet to be confirmed but on Tuesday, Fury teased an announcement as rumours continue to swirl around whether the UK or US will host the much-anticipated event.
"I've got some big news going to be dropped very, very soon," Fury said on Instagram. "All is good in the hood. Big fight on the horizon. It's the one you've all been waiting for. About to be announced imminently, so stay tuned. Get up."
Advert
Despite the lack of finer details, Netflix decided to release a trailer for the proposed fight on Monday during their coverage of WWE Raw, the show owned by TKO, the parent company of Dana White's Zuffa Boxing.
As mentioned above, one of the big talking points has been the venue for Joshua-Fury. Earlier this month, AJ's promoter Eddie Hearn claimed there will be no fight if the venue is changed.
Hearn has previously confirmed that Joshua's contract specifically states the event must take place in the UK.
"By the way, there might even be a situation where they go ahead and announce it anyway, and you'll probably see me come out quite quickly and say, 'No fight," Hearn said on The Punch Podcast.
"Because I promise you, if they announce that fight without an agreement in place to change the venue, there will be no fight, and we ain't bluffing."
"Everybody wants to do the fight in New York, apart from Anthony Joshua and me," he continued.
"We're under a huge amount of pressure, and we're being told by Turki Alshikh and those guys - Netflix particularly - 'Look, we really want to do the fight in the US.' It's almost not a 'please Eddie,' but like, 'We're partners. We're paying a lot of money. Come on, you have to understand that we need to put the fight where we feel is commercially the best place.'"
READ MORE: Dana White issues major concern over Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury fight

Frank Warren speaks out on venue concerns
Tyson Fury's promoter Frank Warren, meanwhile, is confident that the fight will still go ahead regardless.
"Tyson Fury has his agreement, which states something different. The fight will happen," Warren told BoxNation. "I’ve heard what Eddie has said. They’re either going to agree to it or not. If they don’t agree to it then the fight won’t happen.
“Tyson signed for the fight back in January; the fight was supposed to happen in September. They were supposed to have a warm-up fight in September; unfortunately, there was that terrible, tragic accident that ‘AJ’ was in where he lost two of his best friends, and that held everything up.
"But the fight, I understand, will be November, and the venue will be announced in due course.”
Topics: Tyson Fury, Boxing, MMA, Anthony Joshua