'The Problem Child' has also been linked with the likes of McGregor, Usman and Cormier following ruthless call-outs and Twitter exchanges.
And, of course, he's already fought Askren - knocking him out in one round in his last bout.
Paul continued to poke fun at his rivals by posting a cheeky Father's Day tweet.
He tweeted: "As a father myself, today means a lot to me. even though they've all lost a lot... my sons all have made me so proud," accompanied with a damning picture collage of McGregor, Usman, Cormier, Askren and Woodley.
as a father myself, today means a lot to me.
even though they've all lost a lot... my sons all have made me so proud:pray: pic.twitter.com/LJPcX0LnTi
- Paul Paul (@jakepaul) June 20, 2021
Paul improved his professional boxing record to 3-0 following his destruction of Askren.
He's now gunning for ex-UFC welterweight champion Woodley, who is on a four-fight losing skid.
But 'The Chosen One' packs a serious punch with Paul claiming the 'world would be so happy' if he or his brother Logan get knocked out in the ring.
He told his brother: "Imagine if one of us gets knocked out, the world would be so happy.
"The Earth will smile, that's what people want.
"They want to see it happen because they don't wanna respect us as 'boxers'."
Featured Image Credit: PA/UFC
- Kamaru Usman Exclusive: UFC Star Sends Chilling Warning To Conor McGregor And Reacts To Jake Paul's Fighter Pay Stunt
- EXCLUSIVE: Georges St-Pierre On UFC Welterweight GOAT, Usman Vs. Canelo, Conor McGregor's Comeback And Jake Paul
- Conor McGregor Shuts Down Talk Of Jake Paul Fight With Brutal Dig At The American
- Conor McGregor Finally Confirms Interest In Boxing Jake Paul