AJ suffered just the second defeat of his career against the Ukrainian last September and has stated that “everything is at stake” as he aims to take back his belts.
Usyk weighed in at 15st 11lbs (100.5kg) and Joshua, 32, came in at 17st 6lbs (110.9kg).
Here's everything you need to know about Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua
What time is the Anthony Joshua fight? UK Fight time for Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua:
The ring walks for Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk are scheduled for just before 11PM UK time on Saturday 20 August, and the fight is set to start minutes later.
The undercard will get going at around 3.30pm BST, before the official coverage on Sky Sports Box Office begins at 6PM.
Usyk vs Joshua 2 full undercard:
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Filip Hrgovic Vs Zhilei Zhang
- Callum Smith vs Mathieu Bauderlique
- Badou Jack vs Richard Rivera
- Ramla Ali vs Crystal Garcia Nova
- Andrew Tabiti vs James Wilson
- Daniel Lapin vs Jozef Jurko
- Ziyad Almaayouf vs Jose Alatorre
- Ben Whittaker vs Petar Nosic
- Bader Samreen vs Fuad Tarverdi
- Rasheed Belhasa vs Traycho Georgiev
Featured Image Credit: Alamy
- 'Easily' - Deontay Wilder makes bold prediction for Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua
- 'How did you beat me?' - What Anthony Joshua said to Oleksandr Usyk during meltdown revealed
- Oleksandr Usyk Vs. Anthony Joshua 2 Confirmed, Will Take Place On August 20 In Saudi Arabia
- BREAKING: Oleksandr Usyk defeats Anthony Joshua for a second time to retain undisputed world title