20-year old Tenshin Nasukawa was visibly upset after being destroyed by Floyd Mayweather inside one round at the Rizin 14 event in Tokyo.
Mayweather didn't even train properly for the exhibition fight and spent the first minute dancing and toying with his opponent.
But he didn't come to play and promptly put Nasukawa on the canvas three times in quick succession before the bell tolled for the end of the round.
Nasakuwa's corner threw the towel in and the fight was over before it even got started - Mayweather making millions in just 139 seconds.
But while the result won't go on either fighter's record, you could see how much the unofficial defeat meant to Nasukawa as this was a chance for him to make a name for himself.
Floyd Mayweather just knocked down Tenshin Nasukawa 3 times in 2 minutes. His corner threw the towel in and Tenshin started crying. The easiest $9m he's ever made. The Money Team. :moneybag::fire: pic.twitter.com/eLJUbo9Ns4
- SQUAD XTRA (@squadxtra) December 31, 2018
Mayweather put Tenshin over big time afterwards. Nasakuwa was crying a lot in his corner as the post-fight interview was going on. pic.twitter.com/rBh1EZSU1R
- Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) December 31, 2018
I feel bad for the young guy Tenshin. Dude is in tears. He really expected to win apparently. From all accounts he's a beast in his own element. #boxing #RIZIN14
- IIG (@Big_Two) December 31, 2018
To be fair to Mayweather, once he finished dancing, he was pretty humble about the whole thing and praised Nasakuwa.
"It was all about entertainment," the 50- fighter said.
"We had fun. Tokyo, you were amazing, but I'm still retired. We're both still undefeated. Tenshin is still a champion and a great fighter."
In his post-fight presser, Mayweather stressed that despite this one-off exhibition, he plans on remaining on retired - even if we have heard similar before.
Floyd Mayweather in the post-fight press conference: "I'm going to say it again, I'm sill retired. I don't look forward to coming back." #RIZIN14
- Chisanga Malata (@Chisanga_Malata) December 31, 2018
.@FloydMayweather reminds the media he is STILL RETIRED :joy: #RIZIN14 pic.twitter.com/YAKWEg6xVT
- Submission Radio (@SubmissionRadio) December 31, 2018
Maybe Phil 'The Power' Taylor or Roger Federer can tempt him out of retirement...
- Tenshin Nasukawa Posts Emotional Instagram Message After Being Pummeled By Floyd Mayweather
- Brutal Video Of Floyd Mayweather Being PIED By Boxing Fans Has Gone Viral
- Floyd Mayweather was dancing in between rounds during fight with Deji
- Fans think Floyd Mayweather was 'purposefully missing shots' against Deji in exhibition fight after footage emerges