WWE Survivor Series 2019: Full Match Card, Date, Start Time And TV Channel Info
| Last updated
Brock Lesnar's ongoing feud with Rey Mysterio will reach its climax in their No Holds Barred, No Disqualification match for the WWE Championship at Survivor Series on Sunday.
The 'Beast' made swift work of Cain Velasquez at WWE Crown Jewel last month, only for the ringside Mysterio to intervene in Lesnar's mauling of his former UFC foe.
Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan will face a tough task at the PPV when he steps in the ring with 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt for their WWE Universal Championship clash.
Here is everything WWE fans need to know about the matches, TV channel and start time for Survivor Series tonight.
What matches are planned for Survivor Series?
WWE has ten matches announced for the show at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.
Raw and SmackDown's head-to-head rivalry will change at Survivor Series this year as NXT has been added to the mix for the first time in history.
WWE is marketing the PPV on the idea of 'brand supremacy' and has several three-way clashes planned, including both male and female five-on-five-on-five elimination matches.
Posted below are the Survivor Series matches.
- 10-team inter-brand tag team battle royal
- Lio Rush (NXT) vs Akira Tozawa (Raw) vs Kalisto (SmackDown) (triple threat match for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship)
- Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs Rey Mysterio (No Holds Barred, No Disqualification match for the WWE Championship)
- Becky Lynch (Raw) vs Bayley (SmackDown) vs Shayna Baszler (NXT)
- The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar, Raw) vs The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston, SmackDown) vs The Undisputed Era (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, NXT)
- Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Natalya, Asuka, Kairi Sane and Sarah Logan) vs Team SmackDown (Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans and Nikki Cross) vs Team NXT (Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, Candice LeRae, Io Shirai and Toni Storm) (Survivor Series triple threat elimination match)
- Team SmackDown (Roman Reigns, Ali, Braun Strowman, King Corbin and Shorty G) vs Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton and Ricochet) vs Team NXT (Damian Priest, Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Tommaso Ciampa and Walter) (Survivor Series triple threat elimination match)
- AJ Styles (United States champ) vs Shinsuke Nakamura (IC champ) vs Roderick Strong (North American champ)
- 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan (singles match for the WWE Universal Championship)
- Adam Cole vs Pete Dunne the winner of the triple threat match at NXT TakeOver: WarGames (singles match for the NXT Championship)
What TV channel is it on?
WWE will show Survivor Series on Sky Sports Box Office for £14.95.
And fans can watch repeats of the PPV from Monday 25th November to Thursday 28th November between 6am and 9pm on Box Office.
NOW TV holders can also access the PPV by ordering it online and downloading the Sky Sports Box Office app onto their NOW TV device.
What time does it start?
Survivor Series will start at 12am UK time on Monday, which is a 6pm start time on Sunday in Illinois.