WWE TLC Tables, Ladders And Chairs 2019: Full Match Card, Start Time And TV Channel Details
Bray Wyatt's Firefly Fun House character will make his stunning in-ring debut against The Miz in a non-title match at Sunday's WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV.
The WWE universal champ, as his alter ego 'The Fiend,' defeated Daniel Bryan at Survivor Series last month to retain his title.
But 'The Fiend' launched a surprise attack on Bryan after their Survivor Series clash and he has since 'disappeared.'
Wyatt has now placed his target on The Miz and the two superstars will trade blows at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Here is everything WWE fans need to know about the matches, TV channel and start time for TLC on Sunday.
What matches are planned for TLC?
Aside from Wyatt vs The Miz, WWE has announced six other matches for TLC.
The New Day will put the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship on the line against The Revival.
WWE has also confirmed that the two TLC matches are Roman Reigns vs King Corbin and The Kabuki Warriors vs Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair for the Women's Tag Team Championship.
WWE has announced that Humberto Carrillo will be in action against Andrade on the pre-show.
Posted below are the TLC matches.
- Roman Reigns vs King Corbin (TLC match)
- The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) vs The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) (tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship)
- Bray Wyatt vs The Miz (singles match)
- Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy (singles match)
- The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka and Kairi Sane) vs Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair (TLC tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship)
- Rusev vs Bobby Lashley (with Lana) (Tables match)
- The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) vs TBD (tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship)
What TV channel is it on?
WWE will show TLC on Sky Sports Box Office for £14.95.
And fans can watch repeats of the PPV from Monday 16th December to Thursday 19th December between 6am and 9pm on Box Office.
NOW TV holders can also access the PPV by ordering it online and downloading the Sky Sports Box Office app onto their NOW TV device.
What time does it start?
TLC will start at 12am UK time on Monday, which is a 6pm start time on Sunday in Minnesota.
Featured Image Credit: WWE