WWE Royal Rumble: Full Match Card, Date, Start Time And TV Channel Info
| Last updated
WWE champ Brock Lesnar will make his mark in the Royal Rumble match as he enters at the No 1 spot on Sunday.
The 42-year-old 'Beast Incarnate' made his sensational return to WWE TV on the first Raw episode of 2020.
Lesnar and his advocate, Paul Heyman, then shocked the WWE universe after the announcement that the WWE champ would enter the Royal Rumble match.
Here is everything WWE fans need to know about the matches, TV channel and start time for the Royal Rumble on Sunday.
What matches are planned for the Royal Rumble?
WWE currently has seven matches planned for the Royal Rumble, but more could be announced ahead of the event at the Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas.
There will also be two Royal Rumble matches on the card, featuring both male and female WWE superstars from Raw and SmackDown.
Daniel Bryan will once again challenge for the WWE Universal Championship as he clashes with 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt.
Posted below are the Royal Rumble matches.
- Men's Royal Rumble match (the winner earns a men's championship match at WrestleMania 36)
- Women's Royal Rumble match (the winner earns a women's championship match at WrestleMania 36)
- 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan (strap match for the WWE Universal Championship)
- Becky Lynch vs Asuka (singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship)
- Roman Reigns vs King Corbin (Falls Count Anywhere match)
- Shorty G vs Sheamus (singles match)
- Bayley vs Lacey Evans (singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship)
- Andrade vs Humberto Carrillo (singles match for the WWE United States Championship)
What TV channel is it on?
WWE will show the Royal Rumble on BT Sport Box Office.
Fans can purchase the PPV from their TV box and can watch the event on channel 494 or using the BT Player.
Sky Sports, who lost the WWE rights to BT Sport last June, will allow customers to purchase the Royal Rumble on Sky Box Office.
Alternatively, fans can also access the event on BT Sport Box Office on Sky via channel 490.
NOW TV holders can watch the PPV by ordering it online and downloading the Sky Sports Box Office app onto their NOW TV device.
Virgin Media owners can pick up the Royal Rumble by accessing live events in the on-demand section on Virgin TV.
What time does it start?
Royal Rumble will start at 12am UK time on Monday, which is a 6pm start time on Sunday in Houston.