WWE Crown Jewel: Full Match Card, Date, Start Time And TV Channel Info
Brock Lesnar will defend his WWE Championship against former UFC foe Cain Velasquez at WWE Crown Jewel in a blockbuster clash.
The WWE champ captured the title from Kofi Kingston in a matter of seconds on SmackDown earlier this month.
But his triumphant celebrations were cut short with Rey Mysterio accompanying Velasquez down to the ring.
Velasquez attacked the 'Beast,' who he defeated in UFC, and will make his in-ring WWE debut at Crown Jewel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Here is everything WWE fans need to know about the matches, TV channel and start time for Crown Jewel on Thursday.
What matches are planned for Crown Jewel?
WWE has currently announced nine matches for the event at the King Fahd International Stadium.
Lesnar and Velasquez will trade blows in presumably the main-event match of the night.
And boxing superstar Tyson Fury will make his in-ring WWE debut in a hotly anticipated clash with Braun Strowman.
More Like ThisMore Like This
WWE has plans for a rematch from Hell in a Cell as Seth Rollins puts the WWE Universal Championship on the line against 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt.
The title match will be contested under Falls Count Anywhere rules and "cannot be stopped for any reason."
Posted below are the Crown Jewel matches.
- Team Hogan (Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Chad Gable and Ali) with Hulk Hogan vs Team Flair (Randy Orton, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura and Drew McIntyre) with Ric Flair (ten-man tag team match)
- Braun Strowman vs Tyson Fury (singles match)
- Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez (singles match for the WWE Championship)
- Mansoor vs Cesaro (singles match)
- The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) vs The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) vs Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker) vs Lucha House Party (Lince Dorado, Gran Metalik and/or Kalisto) vs Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) vs The OC (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and/or Karl Anderson) vs Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode vs The B-Team (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas) (nine-team Tag Team Turmoil match for the WWE World Cup)
- Seth Rollins vs 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt (Falls Count Anywhere match for the WWE Universal Championship)
- 20-man Battle Royal (the winner faces AJ Styles for the WWE United States Championship)
- AJ Styles vs the Battle Royal winner (singles match for the WWE United States Championship)
- Natalya vs Lacey Evans (singles match)
What TV channel is it on?
WWE will show Crown Jewel on Sky Sports Box Office for £14.95.
Fans can watch repeats of the PPV from Friday 1st November to Sunday 3rd November between 6am and 9pm on Box Office.
And NOW TV holders can also access the PPV by ordering it online and downloading the Sky Sports Box Office app onto their NOW TV device.
What time does it start?
Crown Jewel will start at 6pm UK time, which is an 8pm start time in Saudi Arabia.
Featured Image Credit: WWE