WWE Survivor Series 2019: Live Stream Details And TV Channel Info For PPV
Raw, SmackDown and NXT will challenge one another in the ultimate battle for brand supremacy at WWE Survivor Series on Sunday, and here's how to watch the action LIVE.
Survivor Series, which is one of the four major WWE PPVs of the year, has moved away from the long-running battle between Raw and SmackDown by introducing NXT into the fold.
And the WWE event will feature multiple three-way matches, including both male and female five-on-five-on-five elimination clashes.
Aside from the battle for brand supremacy, other matches for the card include Brock Lesnar putting the WWE Championship on the line against Rey Mysterio in a No Holds Barred, No Disqualification match.
Here's how to watch all of the action LIVE in the United Kingdom tonight.
What TV channel is it on?
WWE will show Survivor Series on Sky Sports Box Office for £14.95.
And fans can watch repeats of the PPV from Monday 25th November to Thursday 28th November between 6am and 9pm on Box Office.
NOW TV holders can also access the PPV by ordering it online and downloading the Sky Sports Box Office app onto their NOW TV device.
Is there a live stream?
WWE will stream the event from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois, LIVE on the WWE Network.
The live-streaming platform, which has an extensive backlog of wrestling content to access, is priced at £9.99 in the UK.
Alternatively, new subscribers to the WWE Network will receive a 30-day trial and can access Survivor Series for FREE.
What time does it start?
Survivor Series will start at 12am UK time on Monday, which is a 6pm start time on Sunday in Illinois.
Will there be any coverage?
WWE usually holds a pre-show at least one hour before the start of its PPVs, which features coverage for the upcoming event and matches.
But the Survivor Series pre-show will start from 10pm on Sunday and fans can tune in using the WWE Network, WWE's website, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter.
What matches are planned for Survivor Series?
Posted below are the matches confirmed for Survivor Series.
- Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs Rey Mysterio (No Holds Barred, No Disqualification match for the WWE Championship)
- Becky Lynch (Raw) vs Bayley (SmackDown) vs Shayna Baszler (NXT)
- The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar, Raw) vs The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston, SmackDown) vs The Undisputed Era (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, NXT)
- Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Natalya, Asuka, Kairi Sane and Sarah Logan) vs Team SmackDown (Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans and Nikki Cross) vs Team NXT (Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, Candice LeRae, Io Shirai and Toni Storm) (Survivor Series triple threat elimination match)
- Team SmackDown (Roman Reigns, Ali, Braun Strowman, King Corbin and Shorty G) vs Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton and Ricochet) vs Team NXT (Damian Priest, Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Tommaso Ciampa and Walter) (Survivor Series triple threat elimination match)
- AJ Styles (United States champ) vs Shinsuke Nakamura (IC champ) vs Roderick Strong (North American champ)
- 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan (singles match for the WWE Universal Championship)
- Adam Cole vs Pete Dunne (the winner of the triple threat match at NXT TakeOver: WarGames) (singles match for the NXT Championship)
Featured Image Credit: WWE