Highest valued sports companies in the world named and ranked amid UFC-WWE merger
| Last updated
The highest valued sports companies have been named and ranked following the blockbuster news that the UFC and WWE merged under Endeavour Group Holdings.
Endeavour, the parent company of UFC, and WWE announced on Monday that they are officially becoming one, $21.4 billion global live sports and entertainment company.
The UFC is valued at a whopping $12.1 billion and the WWE is worth a cool $9.3 billion. And, needless to say, Endeavour are the highest valued sports company in the world.
They are ahead of the $20.8 billion-valued Liberty Media, who have three divisions with ownership stakes in Formula One, the Atlanta Braves MLB franchise and SiriusXM.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment are ranked third, notably owning Premier League leaders Arsenal.
Jerry Jones, who is the owner, president and general manager of NFL franchise Dallas Cowboys, is ranked fourth with a value of $11.32 billion, ahead of Fenway Sports Group who own the Boston Red Sox and Liverpool, among other sport teams.
Madison Square Garden Sports and The Kraft Group are ranked sixth and seventh respectively. MSG Sports owns New York Knicks and New York Rangers, while Robert Kraft possesses the New England Patriots.
Yankee Global Enterprises, Glazer Family, who own Manchester United, and Paul G. Allen Trust make up the top ten.
Check out the top ten below courtesy of Sports Lens.
- Endeavour Group Holdings - $21.4 billion
- Liberty Media - $20.8 billion
- Kroenke Sports & Entertainment - $12.75 billion
- Jerry Jones - $11.32 billion
- Fenway Sports Group - $10.4 billion
- Madison Square Garden Sports - $9.17 billion
- The Kraft Group - $7.94 billion
- Yankee Global Enterprises - $7.64 billion
- Glazer Family - $7.53 billion
- Paul G. Allen Trust - $7.41 billion