The Daily Star compiled the rankings using data acquired from Opta Sports, which placed Lampard and Drogba as the clear frontrunners.
The former Chelsea midfielder and Blues striker sit top of the pile with 34 goals, putting them ahead of David Silva and Sergio Aguero's 29-goal partnership.
Tottenham stars Harry Kane and Son Heung-min are currently tied with Silva and Aguero and could surpass Drogba and Lampard's haul before the season is over.
Manchester United legends Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes, Manchester City playmaker Kevin De Bruyne and Arsenal icon Thierry Henry all feature in the top 20.
Posted below are the top 20 assist-goal player partnerships in Premier League history, according to Opta Sports.
20. Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs: 18 goals
19. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Ryan Giggs: 18 goals
18. Harry Kane and Dele Alli: 18 goals
17. Dennis Bergkamp and Thierry Henry: 18 goals
16. Andy Cole and Ryan Giggs: 18 goals
15. Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott: 19 goals
14. Riyad Mahrez and Jamie Vardy: 19 goals
13. Olivier Giroud and Mesut Ozil: 19 goals
12. Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo: 20 goals
11. Ryan Giggs and Eric Cantona: 20 goals
10. Kevin De Bruyne and Sergio Aguero: 20 goals
9. Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen: 21 goals
8. Nolberto Solano and Alan Shearer: 22 goals
7. Thierry Henry and Freddie Ljungberg: 24 goals
6. Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman: 24 goals
5. Teddy Sheringham and Darren Anderton: 27 goals
4. Thierry Henry and Robert Pires: 29 goals
3. Harry Kane and Son Heung-min: 29 goals
2. David Silva and Sergio Aguero: 29 goals
1. Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard: 34 goals
Featured Image Credit: PA
Topics: Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard, Football News, Sergio Aguero, Football, David Silva, Robert Pires, Premier League, Alan Shearer, Son Heung-Min, Kevin de Bruyne, thierry henry, Christian Eriksen, Harry Kane
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read