
Vinicius Jr's stance on the Premier League has emerged amid speculation linking the Brazilian to a move to England.
The Real Madrid star's future has been called into question of late, with a lack of movement on Vinicius' contract situation and his levels on the pitch dropping.
Vinicius is contracted until 2027 but hasn't been a dead certain to start under Xabi Alonso, who he aimed an outburst at after being substituted in El Clasico.
After throwing his arms up in frustration, he appeared to threaten to leave Los Blancos.
Advert
According to DAZN, Vinicius said: "Me? Coach? Coach, me? It's always me. I'm leaving the team. It's better I leave."
He later issued an apology for his conduct. That incident happened last month but Vinicius continues to be linked with a move away, with Fichajes reporting that Manchester United are making a push for the Brazil international.
It's said they believe Vinicius is capable of "igniting a new era and taking on a leadership role", with the club said to be ready to formalise a whopping £176 million bid that they consider to be a long-term strategic investment.

Vinicius has a contract until 2027 at the Santiago Bernabeu, with Real "evaluating the possibility of closing a chapter" and believes this could be the "best opportunity to secure a historic return" on the 25-year-old.
It is worth noting, however, that such a deal would be incredibly difficult for United to pull off given the finances involved and the fact that United paid out £200 million on new signings in the summer.
Chelsea have also been linked in recent times but transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has dismissed those rumours, claiming that the Blues' salary structure means they would not make such a move.
“From Spain in the recent days… let me say it’s quite typical in the international break, we also saw links between Vinicius Jr and Chelsea," he explained.
"Some reports in Spain saying that Vini is probably one of the players being considered by Chelsea in case he decides to leave Real Madrid.
“Guys, what I can tell you is it’s not about the quality of this player, it’s not about like or don’t like players like Vinicius. But Chelsea are going in a different direction."
Vinicius' response to Premier League move

Vinicius joined Real from Flamengo in 2018 and has scored 111 goals in 339 appearances, winning three La Liga titles and two Champions Leagues.
In 2022, he was asked about potentially moving to the Premier League at some point in his career but stressed that he intended on staying at Real for his entire career.
"It is true that I'm very happy here at Real Madrid and I think I will play here until the end of my career," he told SPORTbible in an exclusive interview.
"Of course, experiencing another league is important and I think the Premier League is a league that every player wants to play in.
"But my dream is and always was to play for Real Madrid."
La Liga leaders Real return to action on Sunday when they travel to Elche.
Topics: Vinicius Jr, Real Madrid