Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 750th professional goal during Juventus' 3-0 win over Dynamo Kiev this evening.
The Portuguese superstar lined up for his 173rd Champions League game knowing his side had already qualified from Group G.
But it didn't stop the 35-year-old getting in on the action, tapping in an Alvarto Morata deflection from close range.
It means he's scored 132 goals in Europe's elite competition and 750 overall since making his debut in 2002.
Cristiano Ronaldo's 750th career goal was.... a goal :joy: pic.twitter.com/ZOFPwlhOZr
- Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) December 2, 2020
Ronaldo himself posted on Twitter to mark the occasion.
goals, happy moments, smiles in the faces of our supporters. Thank you to all the players and coaches that helped me reach this amazing number, thank you to all my loyal opponents that made me work harder and harder everyday. pic.twitter.com/ZuS4GDOzeh- Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) December 2, 2020
Fans have reacted to the remarkable achievement and they can't believe how good the five-time Ballon d'Or winner still is.
Cristiano Ronaldo in the #UCL:
:one::seven::three: GAMES pic.twitter.com/OwSsQM10Tq
- SPORTbible (@sportbible) December 2, 2020
750 and people debate whether he's the best ever hahahah https://t.co/L16C9bGxR5
- JG (@JG1905) December 2, 2020
Only three men have more career goals than Cristiano Ronaldo (750).
Next up: Brazil legend Pele on 767 :eyes: pic.twitter.com/sedNYKxyom
- B/R Football (@brfootball) December 2, 2020
:star: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored the 750th goal of his senior career for club & country (in 1,028th appearance)
:bar_chart: Ronaldo's 750 goals - breakdown by team:
450 Real Madrid
118 Man Utd
5 Sporting pic.twitter.com/VnXrsLNEQI
- Sky Sports Statto (@SkySportsStatto) December 2, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 1.5% of all the goals in CL history
- Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor) December 2, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against every club he's faced this season.
- (@TheDarklnvader) December 2, 2020
Il momento del gol numero :seven::five::zero: in carriera :soccer:
750. @Cristiano! :clap:#JuveDynamo #ForzaJuve #JuveUCL pic.twitter.com/4drFRYolPe
- JuventusFC (@juventusfc) December 2, 2020
Juventus opened the scoring through Federico Chiesa in the 21st minute, with the Italian comfortably heading home.
Ronaldo then got in on the act in the second half before Alvaro Morata finally got a goal for himself in the 66th minute.
Victory means Andrea Pirlo's side are now three points behind group leaders Barcelona, who defeated Ferencvaros 3-0 elsewhere in Group G.
Those two will face off at the Camp Nou next week.
Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo is football's greatest ever forward?
Let us know in the comments.
Featured Image Credit: PA Images & BT Sport
- Mesut Ozil publicly supports 'GOAT' Cristiano Ronaldo after 'constant negativity' about his career
- Theory conjured on why Cristiano Ronaldo KNEW Portugal goal against Uruguay wasn’t his, fans are agreeing with it
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals His Greatest Goal Is NOT Better Than Sex With Georgina Rodriguez
- Cristiano Ronaldo was still trying to claim Bruno Fernandes' goal at full-time, the footage is hilarious