
Tommy Fury has revealed that he is still unable to enter the US while responding to Jake Paul on social media.
Paul and Fury have a long-running rivalry, which dates back to their 2023 bout, which the Englishman won via split decision after eight rounds despite being floored during the contest.
Since then, Fury has secured wins over KSI as well as Kenan Hanjalic, while Paul has fought and beaten Nate Diaz, Andre August, Ryan Bourland, Mike Perry, Mike Tyson, and most recently, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
On Monday (November 17), it was announced that Paul will face former two-time unified heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua in a professional bout set to take place in Miami, Florida, on December 19.
Advert
The fight, which will take place over eight three-minute rounds, has drawn a mixed reaction from the boxing community, with both Derek Chisora and David Haye suggesting that Paul could be killed.
It was reported that a number of fighters had been contacted - including Ryan Garcia and Terence Crawford - to fight Paul after his cancelled bout against Gervonta Davis fell off earlier this month.

Paul confirmed this via X on Tuesday (November 18) but seemingly aimed a dig at his long-time foe Fury in the process.
“Respect due to all the fighters that said yes,” Paul said. “We had to put all options on the table and make a decision.
“Guess who didn’t say yes even for $15M. Bitch made you and your father are, who controls everything you do. You are not a man. You are a boy. Daddy’s little boy.”
And it did not take long for Fury to fire back, with the Manchester fighter also taking to X.
“Offering me the fight in America… a place you know I can’t get to right now. Convenient,” Fury responded.
“Offer me the same $15M anywhere else in the world and I’ll be there in 8 weeks to shut you the f**k up and repeat what I did the first time. And ‘daddy’s little boy’? If anyone’s a son here, it’s you… I gave you your first L. @jakepaul.”
So why is Tommy seemingly unable to enter the US?

Although he did not mention it in his recent tweet, Fury was denied entry into the US before a press conference in June 2022.
"I have no clue why they would not allow me to travel today, and neither does any of my team or my lawyer," he said at the time.
Speaking on the MMA Hour about the incident, it was put to Fury by host Ariel Helwani that the issue could be in relation to the Fury family's alleged links with alleged crime boss Daniel Kinahan.
Kinahan previously acted as an advisor to Tyson Fury and co-founded the MTK global agency, which represented a number of fighters before the Irishman supposedly cut ties with the company in 2017.
As reported by BBC News in 2022, a US official announced sanctions against “several top members of the Irish Kinahan organised crime group”.
The so-called Kinahan cartel originated in Dublin in the 1990s, with the US naming it as one of the largest organised crime groups in the world.
The US Drug Enforcement Agency offered rewards of up to $5m (£3.8m) for information leading to the arrest of the Kinahans.
According to the Treasury Department, the gang have used Dubai as a "hub" for illegal activities including interests in the drug trade and money laundering.
It must be noted that there’s no evidence to suggest that the Fury family has committed any wrongdoing.
Topics: Tommy Fury, Jake Paul, Boxing, Anthony Joshua