To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chelsea have emerged as the most successful English club of the last decade after capturing an impressive 11 major trophies.
TalkSPORT compiled the nine English clubs that managed to secure a major domestic or European trophy in the 2010s.
And that means the Super Cup and the Club World Cup have been ruled out of the publication's findings.
Chelsea were able to amass a brilliant trophy haul, despite going through several managers over the course of the decade.
The Blues, who have won 19 trophies under Roman Abramovich's tenure, won the Premier League title on three occasions, four FA Cups and a League Cup in the 2010s.
And Chelsea added to their silverware haul with the Champions League title and two Europa Leagues.
Following closely behind Chelsea were Manchester City, who won 10 major honours in the last decade.
Pep Guardiola's side won back-to-back Premier League titles in the previous decade and also completed a historic domestic treble last season.
Despite their problems in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era, Manchester United rounded off the top three with six major trophies to their name in the 2010s.
United won two Premier League title under the legendary Scotsman before he left Old Trafford in 2013.
Meanwhile, the Red Devils also lifted a League Cup and Europa League in Jose Mourinho's first season at Old Trafford.
Posted below are TalkSPORT's nine English clubs to win a major trophy in the last decade.
9. Swansea City: one major trophy (League Cup)
= Birmingham City: one major trophy (League Cup)
7. Wigan Athletic: one major trophy (FA Cup)
6. Leicester City: one major trophy (Premier League)
5. Liverpool: two major trophies (1x Champions League and 1x League Cup)
4. Arsenal: three major trophies (3x FA Cups)
3. Manchester United: six major trophies (2x Premier Leagues, 2x League Cups, 1x FA Cup and 1x Europa League)
2. Manchester City: 10 major trophies (4x Premier Leagues, 4x League Cups and 2x FA Cups)
1. Chelsea: 11 major trophies (3x Premier Leagues, 4x FA Cups, 2x Europa Leagues, 1x Champions League and 1x League Cup)