sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Jadon Sancho could join Premier League side on loan as Man Utd identify two options for outcast
Home>Football>Premier League
Published 12:20 15 Sep 2023 GMT+1

Jadon Sancho could join Premier League side on loan as Man Utd identify two options for outcast

He could move to a Premier League rival.

Chris Byfield

Chris Byfield

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Jadon Sancho could join a Premier League rival on loan in January with the player open to a Manchester United departure, according to a fresh report.

The 23-year-old is training away from United’s first team after refusing to apologise to Erik ten Hag for claiming the Dutchman was untruthful regarding his exclusion from the 3-1 defeat at Arsenal earlier this month.

Sancho was not in Ten Hag’s 20-man squad for the game, which Ten Hag claimed was because Sancho had not trained to the required standard prior to the trip to north London.

Sancho immediately took to social media, insisting Ten Hag’s explanation was “completely untrue” and subsequently pinned the post on X for 10 days.

Advert

While Sancho ultimately deleted the pinned post, it has been widely reported that the winger does not want to apologise to Ten Hag, which has led to him training alone.

A club statement on Thursday said: “Jadon Sancho will remain on a personal training programme away from the first team group pending resolution of a squad discipline issue.”

Of course, the forward’s stance throws his long-term future at United into further doubt.

As per the Manchester Evening News, Sancho is open to leaving the club in the January transfer window if he remains marooned there until the New Year.

The publication added that Borussia Dortmund, where Sancho played for four years, and Nottingham Forest, who are managed by Sancho's England Under-17 coach Steve Cooper, have both been identified as possible options.

However, Sancho is said to be reluctant to move to Saudi Arabia, given he is still only 23.

United reportedly received interest from Saudi Pro League clubs last week before the burgeoning league’s transfer window closed.

United signed Sancho from Dortmund for £72.9million back in July 2021, with the player under contract there until 2026. United have the option of an additional year.

SPORTbible are on WhatsApp! We've launched a dedicated news channel to send you the latest news, features and plenty more directly on WhatsApp and all you need to do to sign up is click through to our one-way broadcast channel here for 'SPORTbible News' to appear in the 'Updates' tab on your WhatsApp.

Featured Image Credit: Getty

Topics: Football, Jadon Sancho, Manchester United, Nottingham Forest, Borussia Dortmund, Transfers, Premier League

Chris Byfield
Chris Byfield

Sport journalist with experience writing on football, rugby, boxing and the Olympics. I'm also a Crystal Palace fan. Please don't hold this against me.

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Advert

Choose your content:

an hour ago
2 hours ago
  • Getty Images
    an hour ago

    Thomas Tuchel makes Kobbie Mainoo decision ahead of squad announcement as Adam Wharton spot 'in doubt'

    The England boss has been cutthroat in his squad, as one midfielder is set to miss out

    Football
  • Getty
    an hour ago

    Next Southampton manager odds emerge as shock candidate linked with job after emergency meeting

    Tonda Eckert is under pressure to keep his job at Southampton after accepting responsibility over the spygate scandal.

    Football
  • Getty Images
    2 hours ago

    Harry Maguire left 'shocked' by England World Cup snub as Thomas Tuchel 'strongly considers' surprise call up

    Tuchel will name his 26-man England squad on Friday.

    Football
  • Getty
    2 hours ago

    Xabi Alonso's response when asked about future of three Chelsea players on live TV

    New Chelsea boss Xabi Alonso discussed the situation of three players during an impromptu interview on live TV.

    Football
  • Jadon Sancho involved in ugly arguments with Man Utd fans about his time at the club
  • Three Premier League clubs 'interested' in Jadon Sancho as his first-choice option rejects Man Utd outcast
  • Man Utd set new Jadon Sancho price tag amid interest from two clubs and it looks like a typo
  • Aston Villa Make Jadon Sancho Decision After Two Matches