
Benfica forward Gianluca Prestianni has been accused of a second slur by a different Real Madrid player after Vinicius Jr made an allegation that he made a racist comment.
Vinicius scored the only goal of the game as Real ran out 1-0 winners in the Champions League play-off first leg, finding the net with a stunning strike in the 50th minute.
After receiving a yellow card for what was deemed to be excessive celebration, the Brazilian returned to his position to resume the game before sprinting to the referee to allege that he had been subjected to a racial remark from Gianluca Prestianni.
The 20-year-old was seen saying something to Vinicius while covering his shirt and after the alert, referee Francois Letexier activated anti-racism protocol and a 10-minute stoppage occurred.
Advert
Kylian Mbappe claimed that Prestianni had used the word "m****y" on a number of occasions and that he and Benfica players heard him.

In a bizarre response on social media, Benfica, said that "Real Madrid players could not have heard what they claim to have heard" as they shared images and highlighted "the distance".
Prestianni has strongly denied the use of any racial language in a statement released, while Real midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni made a revelation alleging that the Argentine had in fact confessed to using a homophobic slur in the form of "f****ts".
"The truth is, that can't happen," the Frenchman said, as per MARCA.
"We've been told that the kid called him a 'monkey' with his shirt covering his mouth. Then he says he didn't say anything, that he said 'fa****s,' but it doesn't matter. We've talked as a team and Vini told us we had to keep playing. I don't know what to say. We'll talk. That can't happen."
Meanwhile, Argentine outlet Ole claim that Prestianni had actually repeated, "Brother, brother, brother, brother, brother".
UEFA are still reviewing reports from all of Tuesday night's action and said any potential disciplinary sanctions would be confirmed in due course.
"The official reports from the matches played last night are currently being reviewed," UEFA said.
"Where matters are reported, proceedings are opened and should they lead to disciplinary sanctions being imposed, they are announced on the UEFA disciplinary website.
"We have no further information to provide you or any further comment to make on this matter at this stage."
Topics: Real Madrid, Benfica, Champions League