Tony Bellew and Frankie Dettori could be forced to do I'm A Celeb challenge Nigel Farage is 'exempt' from
| Last updated
All eyes will be on ITV on Sunday evening when the new series of 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here' finally gets underway.
A number of celebrities, including some well-known figures from the world of sport, will battle it out in Australia to be crowned the King or Queen of the Jungle.
One of the most high-profile names to be confirmed for the new season is former UKIP and Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage.
Farage is thought to be the highest-paid contestant ever I’m A Celeb history, reportedly pocketing £1.5m for his appearance on the show.
Jamie-Lynn Spears, Josie Gibson, Marvin Humes, Nella Rose and Fred Sirieix are also confirmed contestants.
Viewers will be looking forward to watching the celebrities take on challenges and the infamous 'Bushtucker Trials'.
However, Farage has confirmed there are certain challenges that the likes of Bellew and Dettori may have to take on, that he himself will be exempt from doing.
In an interview with The Sun, Farage confirmed that injuries he sustained in previous accidents will prevent him from taking on some of the more physical challenges.
"Anything involving weightlifting, I'd be out because I’ve obviously had some quite serious physical injuries and neck reconstructions and goodness knows what else," said Farage, who suffered a punctured lung, two chipped vertebrae, several fractured ribs and a fractured sternum following a plane crash in 2010.
"So they are fully aware that I'm a little bit damaged when it comes to bodily structure. But having said that, I can still do most things."
It is set to be second reality TV venture for Bellew, who last year took part in Channel 4's Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins.
He was eliminated from the competition after failing to share information about his fellow contestants during an interrogation in the final episode of the show.