
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson continues to be a talking point on social media following his recent comments on streaming platform Kick.
Jackson's son, Raja, is being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department after he brutally assaulted Stuart Smith, an independent professional wrestler, at the Knokx Pro Wrestling event on August 23.
The 25-year-old MMA fighter slammed Smith, ring name Syko Stu, to the mat before unloading more than 20 unanswered punches to his head.
A short time later, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was quick to condone Raja's actions, apologising to Smith and to Kick on behalf of his son. "I’m very upset that any of this happened," he added.
Advert
Rampage has since spoken out on several occasions to address his son's actions, and some of his comments in a recent stream have been widely shared on social media.


The clip in question sees Rampage bring up a family tragedy.
Advert
"This don’t got nothing to do with what is going on,” he said on Kick. “But all I’m going to say is my son has not been the same since his mom got murdered. I’m not a psychiatrist, I don’t know what the f**k to do.”
He also mentioned Raja becoming "more distant" from him while trying to be “more of a man.”
Many fans on social media reacted to the clip. One said: "Genuinely why is this stuff being live streamed?" while another commented: "Rampage needs to stop streaming."
A third wrote: "Hey man stop streaming...take a week off and figure all this stuff out," and a fourth added: "This is family business and he’s putting it out there for everyone."
Advert

Earlier on in the stream, Rampage addressed the situation involving his son, Raja.
“I don’t condone what my son did,” he said. “I’m going to let justice play out."
He added: "I just wish I could’ve been there. Hopefully, one day I can meet Syko Stu and shake his hand. I hope he can forgive me, as a dad, for not understanding everything.”