To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
| Last updated
Most of that amount comes from the sale of his majority stake in whiskey brand Proper No. Twelve to Proximo Spirits for $150 million.
Training with India's next heavyweight champion :flag_in:- Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) May 12, 2021
I know first hand how strong India and its people truly are!
I stand with India in their fight through Covid. Let's go India! We are with you!
The world is with you! :flag_in::heart::flag_ie: https://t.co/yUuLOutQQy pic.twitter.com/yfdNtkxYqP
The Irishman is ranked above football stars Messi ($130 million) and Ronaldo ($120 million).
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott, LA Lakers ace James and Paris Saint-Germain phenom Neymar are ranked fourth, fifth and sixth, respectively.
You can see the full top ten below:
1. Conor McGregor (MMA) - $180m
2. Lionel Messi (Football) - $130m
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Football) - £120m
4. Dak Prescott (American Football) - $107.5m
5. LeBron James (Basketball) - $96.5m
6. Neymar (Football) - $95m
7. Roger Federer (Tennis) - $90m
8. Lewis Hamilton (Racing Driver) - $82m
9. Tom Brady (American Football) - $76m
10. Kevin Durant (Basketball) - $75m
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read