sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Tottenham Hotspur Offered Outrageous Swap Deal By Paris Saint-Germain For Tanguy Ndombele
Home>Football
Published 10:57 21 Jan 2022 GMT

Tottenham Hotspur Offered Outrageous Swap Deal By Paris Saint-Germain For Tanguy Ndombele

Ndombele is Spurs' record signing but the club have had enough.

Daniel Marland

Daniel Marland

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Paris Saint-Germain want to sign Tanguy Ndombele from Tottenham Hotspur and are ready to offer Leandro Paredes in return.

The France international arrived from Lyon for a club record £60 million in 2019 but he's failed to earn a place in the starting XI under four different managers.

Ndombele is reportedly training alone and he's not featured in the last two games, after being booed off in an FA Cup clash with Morecambe.

The Telegraph claim PSG manager Mauricio Pochettino, who signed Ndombele at Spurs, has offered Paredes in a straight swap.

Image
Alamy

Antonio Conte has already decided Ndombele won't be in his plans for the second half of the season.

However, it's said the Italian isn't interested in Paredes and would rather outright sell or loan Ndombele out.

Paredes joined PSG in January 2019 and he's become a key component in their midfield in recent years.

This season, he's been limited to just nine appearances in Ligue 1 but he isn't interested in leaving the club.

Image
Alamy

Fans turned on Ndombele earlier this month after he walked off the pitch slowly against Morecambe.

Bryan Gil came off at the same time and jogged off, with Spurs looking for an equaliser, while Ndombele took as long as possible.

Conte urged the 25-year-old to 'change opinions' of supporters in his post-match interview.

The Italian explained: "This type of situation, they are in football.

"You have to be good to change the opinions. I was a player and it happened sometimes to me that someone was unhappy with my performance.

"This is our life. It’s OK. We have to continue to work and try to be better next time. We have to know very well that if we perform well, the fans are happy. If you don’t perform well, the fans are not happy."

Image
Alamy

Spurs are now unbeaten in nine under Conte in the Premier League and are in the hunt for a Champions League place.

Their elimination from the Europa Conference League will give them an advantage compared to rivals Manchester United and West Ham United, who are in the Champions League and Europa League respectively.

Wednesday saw them complete a remarkable comeback against Leicester City after being 2-1 down in extra time.

Steven Bergwijn scored in the 95th and 97th minute to seal a 3-2 win.

Featured Image Credit: Alamy

Topics: Tottenham Hotspur, Premier League, Paris Saint-Germain

Daniel Marland
Daniel Marland

Daniel is SPORTbible's Senior Social Editor.

X

@DanMarland_

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Choose your content:

3 mins ago
an hour ago
2 hours ago
4 hours ago
  • Getty
    3 mins ago

    Michael Carrick tells Man Utd to block offers for key player amid Real Madrid interest

    Carrick has reportedly agreed a two-year deal to become the permanent Manchester United head coach.

    Football
  • Getty Images
    an hour ago

    Jurgen Klopp receives shock proposal to return to management

    Jurgen Klopp has received a shock proposal to make a dramatic return to football management at the helm of an ambitious club.

    Football
  • Getty
    2 hours ago

    Man City decide on first two signings under Enzo Maresca as private talks held

    Maresca is set to replace Pep Guardiola as Manchester City manager.

    Football
  • Getty Images
    4 hours ago

    Liverpool launch £92m raid for two players from the same club

    Arne Slot is clearly being backed by the board again as he launches another summer of spending

    Football