The 50-year-old Spaniard has entered into his sixth season with City and has lifted three Premier League titles, four League Cups and an FA Cup with the club.
Guardiola, who was appointed City boss in 2016, also led the defending Premier League champions to their first Champions League final last season.
The City boss has enjoyed trophy-laden success at both Bayern Munich and Barcelona, with Guardiola considered as one of the best managers of all time.
FourFourTwo compiled the rankings for all 20 Premier League managers, with Guardiola coming out top ahead of Klopp and Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel.
According to the publication, the criteria for the rankings is “based off past performance, tactics, man management and just how well they've proven themselves based on what they've had to work with.”
Guardiola was hailed for how he “revolutionised football in his first senior season in management” and how his “tactical nous is unrivalled.”
Klopp’s remarkable work at Liverpool earned him the No 2 spot, with the German manager praised for building the “ultimate winning machine” at Anfield.
Tuchel and newly appointed Tottenham manager Antonio Conte came third and fourth respectively.
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who has been under mounting pressure in recent weeks, narrowly secured a place in the top 10 of the rankings.
Posted below are the current 20 Premier League managers ranked from worst to best.
20. Graeme Jones (Newcastle United)
19. Daniel Farke (Norwich City)
18. Claudio Ranieri (Watford)
17. Bruno Lage (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
16. Dean Smith (Aston Villa)
15. Patrick Vieira (Crystal Palace)
14. Thomas Frank (Brentford)
13. Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton)
12. Sean Dyche (Burnley)
11. Rafa Benitez (Everton)
10. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United)
9. David Moyes (West Ham United)
8. Mikel Arteta (Arsenal)
7. Marcelo Bielsa (Leeds United)
6. Graham Potter (Brighton and Hove Albion)
5. Brendan Rodgers (Leicester City)
4. Antonio Conte (Tottenham Hotspur)
3. Thomas Tuchel (Chelsea)
2. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool)
1. Pep Guardiola (Manchester City)
Featured Image Credit: PA
- All 27 Premier League Managers From This Season Ranked In New List, Jurgen Klopp Only Third
- Top 10 Potential Men To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At Manchester United Revealed
- The 10 Best Premier League Managers Of The Last Decade Have Been Ranked
- The Top 10 Most Overrated Football Managers Of All Time Ranked By Fans