Shocking Video Shows Man City And Chelsea Fans Fighting With Each Other And Police In Porto
Thousands of Man City and Chelsea supporters have flocked to Portugal for the European showpiece on Saturday.
And a shocking video appears to show fans fighting with each other in the streets on Thursday night.
Footage shows a number of different incidents by the Douro river and fans are to said have fought with the police after bars closed at 10:30pm.
A Portuguese television channel aired footage of several incidents involving Man City and Chelsea fans as they arrived for the Champions League meeting.
One clip shared on Twitter shows people running across a road in violent scenes.
Desacatos entre adeptos do Manchester City e do Chelsea no Porto. #UCLfinal pic.twitter.com/CErUI7oQ7a
- olhaoquete2igo (@olhaoquete2igo) May 27, 2021
It is suggested that security will be heightened ahead of Saturday's massive fixture.
It comes after Man City and Manchester United fans fought with each other on Wednesday and had to be broken up by military police.
Man United lost the Europa League final which sparked trouble in Albufeira, according to reports.
An eyewitness told The Sun: "That set off pushing and shoving followed by fighting in the street.
"Military police had to wade in with batons to break it up."
There were no serious injuries sustained in the fights and as yet no reports of anyone being arrested or charged.
Featured Image Credit: Olhaoquete2igo
- Shocking video shows Man United fans fighting each other during defeat to Brighton
- Mohamed Salah and Sergio Ramos bumped into each other at awards ceremony, it was awkward
- Liverpool target demanding "concrete offer", Man City and Chelsea are also interested
- Phil Foden and Jude Bellingham square up and push each other in ugly altercation at the Etihad