• Football
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • Home
  • Football
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • Lionel Messi
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • EA FC 25
    • Wrexham
  • Boxing
    • Tyson Fury
    • Anthony Joshua
    • Oleksandr Usyk
    • Mike Tyson
    • Jake Paul
    • Logan Paul
  • UFC
    • Dana White
    • Conor McGregor
    • Khabib Nurmagomedov
    • Jon Jones
    • Paddy Pimblett
    • Joe Rogan
  • Other Sport
    • Athletics
    • Formula 1
    • MMA
    • Motorsport
    • NBA
    • Darts
    • NFL
    • Snooker
    • Wrestling
    • Tennis
    • Cricket
    • Golf
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • LADbible
  • UNILAD
  • GAMINGbible
  • Tyla
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Marcus Rashford makes feelings clear on his Man Utd future with four-word Instagram message during Rangers match

Home> Football> Football News> Man Utd

Published 21:55 23 Jan 2025 GMT

Marcus Rashford makes feelings clear on his Man Utd future with four-word Instagram message during Rangers match

The Manchester United winger may have dropped a hint about his future during the game.

Ben McCrum

Ben McCrum

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Marcus Rashford has provided the latest hint about his future at Manchester United while watching the club's Europa League match against Rangers.

After 20 years playing for his boyhood club, Rashford shocked the football world after revealing to journalist Henry Winter that he was ready to leave United to take on a new challenge.

Almost immediately after his comments were made public, rumours began to circulate that Rashford could be leaving United as soon as this month, with several of Europe's top clubs said to be interested.

But his latest message to his United teammates may have provided another hint about how the winger feels about moving away from Old Trafford.

Advert

Rashford has not made an appearance for United since the controversial interview, with his last game being the 2-1 away win over Viktoria Plzen in the Europa League on December 12.

But the forward has not allowed his lack of game time, nor the rumours about his potential transfer, impact his love for United, as he has often been seen supporting his club either in person or at home.

And it was no different during Thursday night's Europa League clash against Rangers at Old Trafford, as Rashford took to his Instagram account to post a photo of him watching the match alongside a four-word message to his teammates.

Showing his support on an Instagram story, the Englishman wrote: "Come on the boys"

Since the interview last month, Rashford has remained tight-lipped regarding his future, leaving fans speculating exactly how he feels about the potential move and what may have led to his comments about leaving.

Marcus Rashford has scored seven goals in 24 games for United this season. (Image: Getty)
Marcus Rashford has scored seven goals in 24 games for United this season. (Image: Getty)

However, United manager Ruben Amorim offered an insight into his relationship with the winger following last weekend's 3-1 loss to Brighton in the Premier League.

Speaking after the full-time whistle, the Portuguese manager was asked if he would consider recalling Rashford after he was left out of the matchday squad for the last nine matches.

"It is his choice [not to play]. I don’t want to focus on this bad moment because in the games we lost, Rashford is not here. I don't want to put this moment on Rashford. Rashford is out of this moment because he is not playing," he said.

"No matter what, I am not going to put out a player I don’t believe is the best for the team."

Featured Image Credit: Marcus Rashford instagram/ TNT Sports

Topics: Manchester United, Marcus Rashford, Europa League, Football, Premier League, Ruben Amorim, Transfer News, Transfers

Ben McCrum
Ben McCrum

Ben is a sports journalist who specialises in football, Formula One and MMA. He has written for publications such as Manchester Evening News, WiganToday, Manchester World and beIN Sports. Throughout his career, he has interviewed top athletes including Gareth Southgate, Luke Littler, Tom Aspinall and Jenson Button.

X

@benmcc14

Advert

Advert

Advert

Choose your content:

10 mins ago
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
  • Getty Images
    10 mins ago

    Gianluca Prestianni issues statement after being accused of racially abusing Vini Jr

    Vinicius Jr has also spoken out following the incident.

    Football
  • X
    8 hours ago

    Kylian Mbappe gives explosive interview as he reveals alleged racist comment

    The Real Madrid star has revealed the alleged comment made towards Vinicius Junior during the Champions League match.

    Football
  • Getty/ Amazon Prime
    9 hours ago

    Jose Mourinho slammed for comments on Vini Jr incident as pundits left speechless

    The Benfica boss has revealed exactly what he said to Vinicius Junior following the alleged racist incident.

    Football
  • Getty
    9 hours ago

    Trent Alexander-Arnold speaks out on Vini Jr incident as Brazilian issues statement

    The Real Madrid right-back spoke to Amazon Prime after an eventful night in Lisbon.

    Football
  • Man Utd make feelings clear on Marcus Rashford's future with telling club statement
  • Man Utd reject Barcelona's new Marcus Rashford offer as deal takes major twist
  • Ruben Amorim has made his feelings clear on Marcus Rashford as 'no man's land' comment made by Barcelona star
  • Marcus Rashford 'makes his feelings clear' on Barcelona's decision to sign Nico Williams as Man Utd future takes new twist