
Manchester City's exodus is set to continue this summer, with details of another likely departure from the club amid strong rumours Pep Guardiola will leave after a decade.
On Monday evening, a day prior to City conceding the Premier League title to Arsenal with a draw at Bournemouth, it was widely reported that Guardiola has decided to depart with one year remaining on his contract.
Former Chelsea boss Enzo Maresca has been touted as the replacement waiting in the wings, having worked as Guardiola's assistant in the club's 2022/23 season.
But there is set to be a major summer of change at the Etihad Stadium, with a whole of host of rumours surrounding those set to move on.
Advert
In the latest development, ESPN Brasil are reporting that City are open to selling winger Savinho after two seasons.
According to journalist Bruno Andrade, Savinho is no longer seen as an important part of the City squad and he has now been placed on the transfer list by the club's board.
City will demand a fee upwards of €50 million for the 22-year-old, with a move to another Premier League club appearing to be a likely scenario.

The asking price has been lowered significantly by City, who rejected an offer of around €70 million for Savinho from Spurs as Guardiola still felt the player had a role to play.
His second season at City proved to be a frustrating one as he was hampered by injuries and inconsistent displays, leading to him largely playing the majority of his football from the bench.
In all competitions, Savinho played 35 times - finding the net on four occasions and registering two assists.
READ MORE: Man City handed second blow as player decides to leave with Pep Guardiola
Who else is set to leave Manchester City?
Club legends Bernardo Silva and John Stones have already confirmed their departures from City and lifted the FA Cup together against Chelsea on Saturday.
But there are also persistent rumours that Real Madrid are ready to sign City's midfield general Rodri - with MARCA reporting he is keen to return to Spain with the news that Guardiola is expected to move on.
Los Blancos are also being heavily linked with City's Josko Gvardiol, who has reportedly been offered to Real according to reports in Spain.
Sam Lee of The Athletic said on the 'Let Me Talk' podcast that more City exits are expected but they will depend on whether Maresca sees them as part of his plans.
The journalist did say that he has been "told" that midfielder Nico Gonzalez is "off" after being left out of City's last three matchday squads despite scoring the winner in the FA Cup semi-final.
The former Porto man deputised well in the absence of Rodri earlier this season but has found minutes harder to come by in the second half of the campaign.
Topics:Â Manchester City, Pep Guardiola