Jadon Sancho Open To Leaving Borussia Dortmund After Feeling 'Humiliated'
Jadon Sancho is open to leaving Borussia Dortmund after feeling 'humiliated and scapegoated' by the club's hierarchy.
The Athletic have exclusively reported that the England international feels betrayed by the club following two incidents earlier in the season.
They also state that Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Liverpool are interested in the 19-year-old.
Sancho was publicly dropped from a match day squad after returning late from England duty in October.
He was also substituted in the first half of Dortmund's 4-0 defeat to Bayern Munich with Favre saying Sancho 'just wasn't good enough'.
The substitution shocked the winger as he was 'perplexed' at the change coming before half-time.
He also believes that the Swiss coach is aware of his ability to instantaneously change games.
Exclusive: Jadon Sancho felt humiliated/scapegoated/unprotected by Dortmund post Bayern loss + #BVB public comments. Current summer options Barcelona, Liverpool, Man Utd, Real Madrid. No preference yet. Man City want to be kept informed, no Chelsea contact https://t.co/Ty9G7qZhcv
- David Ornstein (@David_Ornstein) November 24, 2019
The former Manchester City man has scored five and assisted nine this season as Dortmund have endured a tricky start.
His camp believe the youngster is being 'unfairly used to shoulder much of the blame' for the poor start which sees the German side sit sixth in the Bundesliga.
Furthermore, his camp 'intend to discuss the situation' with Dortmund and are already aware of the interest in Sancho.
More Like ThisMore Like This
The four aforementioned teams have registered concrete interest but his former club City also want to be kept in the loop.
Sancho has not agitated for a move away but is keen to understand the current situation.
If he was to leave Germany then he would improve any side in Europe he joined.
He was linked with a move away last summer after a breakout 18/19 season.
Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke even claimed they had knocked back an offer from a 'super club'.
"A chief of one of the super clubs asked me back in spring if there was a chance [to sign Sancho], but I told him straight away he should forget about it and he never contacted me again," the 60-year-old German told Dortmund newspaper Ruhr Nachrichten.
"He knew I meant what I said."
Do you think Jadon Sancho will leave Borussia Dortmund in the summer?
Sound of in the comments below.
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read