FIFA 21: The Fastest Players In The Game Have Finally Been Revealed
The fastest players in FIFA 21 have been revealed and three stars are tied at the top with an astonishing 96 pace.
EA Sports dropped the top 100 on Thursday and since then, a number of other cards have been released.
One stat everybody keeps an eye out for when it comes to FIFA is pace and this year is no different.
Adama Traore, Kylian Mbappe and Alphonso Davies will be incredibly valuable on Ultimate Team, clocking in as the game's fastest players.
It is a guarantee you'll be facing that trio at some point this season.
Other players included in the top 20 are Manchester United winger Daniel James and Real Madrid youngster Vinicius Junior.
Check out the entire top 20 below per FUTHead:
20. Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
19. Achraf Hakimi (Inter Milan)
18. Gelson Martins (AS Monaco)
17. Nikola Mileusnic (Adelaide United)
16. Kim In Seong (Ulsan Hyundai)
15. Tom Barkhuizen (Preston North End)
14. Chidera Ejuke (CSKA Moscow)
13. Aurelio Buta (Antwerp)
12. Krepin Diatta (Club Brugge)
More Like ThisMore Like This
John Barnes Claims Only Three Players Could Replace Mane, Salah And Firmino In Liverpool's XI
11. Ismaila Sarr (Watford)
10. Leon Bailey (Bayer Leverkusen) ' OVERALL: 80 ' PACE: 94
9. Inaki Williams (Athletic Bilbao)
8. Rafa Silva (Benfica)
7. Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)
6. Daniel James (Manchester United)
5. Anibal Chala (Dijon FCO)
4. Kensuke Nagai (FC Tokyo)
3. Kylian Mbappe Paris Saint-Germain
2. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)
1. Adama Traore (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
While many will agree with the picks for quickest players, some fans are outraged at other ratings and have created a petition to have them changed.
At the time of writing, the petition is at 2555 signatures.
Who do you think will be the best player to use on FIFA 21?
Let us know in the comments below.
Featured Image Credit: PA Images
Topics: Liverpool, gaming news, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Football News, Vinicius Junior, Paris Saint-Germain, Football, Manchester United, PSG, Alphonso Davies, Adama Traore, FIFA 21, Wolves, Sadio Mane, Kylian Mbappe, Real Madrid