Adama Traore Is No Longer The Fastest Player On FIFA 22, Top 15 Revealed
| Last updated
For the past few FIFA games, Traore and Mbappe were neck-and-neck on 96 pace as the two unstoppable speed demons.
Then, Bayern Munich roadrunner Alphonso Davies came into the mix and joined them.
This year, both Traore and Davies' key attribute has remained the same but Mbappe has been handed an absurd 97 pace and is therefore the fastest player by one mark.
Traore is still the fastest player in the league, one ahead of Leeds United's Daniel James and two better off than Ismaila Sarr of Watford.
Paris Saint-Germain's Achraf Hakimi and Real Madrid's Vinicius Jr are both in the top ten and will bring serious speed across all of the game modes.
Here is the top 15:
Kylian Mbappe is the fastest player in FIFA 22 💨 pic.twitter.com/SB89YTQgVv— B/R Football (@brfootball) September 21, 2021
- Kylian Mbappe - PSG - 97
- Adama Traore - Wolves - 96
- Alphonso Davies - Bayern Munich - 96
- Dan James - Leeds United - 95
- Achraf Hakimi - PSG - 95
- Vinicius Jr - Real Madrid - 95
- Georges-Kevin Nkoudou - Besiktas - 95
- Gerrit Holtmann - VFL Bochum - 94
- Ismaila Sarr - Watford - 94
- Moussa Diaby - Bayer Leverkusen - 94
- Rafa - Benfica - 94
- Inaki Williams - Athletic Bilbao - 94
- Frank Acheampong - Shenzhen FC - 94
- Rhayner, Sanfrecce Hiroshima - 94
One player who looks set to be used a lot in this year's game is Wolfsburg's 21-year-old defender Maxence Lacroix, who has a ridiculous 88 pace, 80 defending and 77 physical.
Him being French means you can partner him with Raphael Varane and that link-up could be extremely overpowered.