The 30 Greatest Stadium Atmospheres In World Football Have Been Named And Ranked
| Last updated
The world's greatest football stadium atmospheres have been ranked and top spot goes to La Bombonera, the home of Boca Juniors.
France Football have released the definitive list of stadiums from across the globe and it's the Argentine's cauldron of noise that places first.
Just below that is the home of Liverpool, Anfield, while Celtic Park also manages to crack the top five.
Check out the entire list below.
30. Millerntor-Stadion - St Pauli (Germany)
29. Parc des Princes - Paris Saint Germain (France)
28. Stade Olympique de Rades - Spérance Sportive (Tunisia)
27. Stade Du 5 Juillet 1962 - MC Alger (Algeria)
26. Estadio da Luz - Benfica (Portugal)
25. Marshal Jozef-Pilsudski Stadium - Legia Warsaw (Poland)
24. Estadio Pedro Bidegain - San Lorenzo (Argentina)
23. Stadio Olimpico - Roma & Lazio (Italy)
22. St James' Park - Newcastle United (England)
21. Campeon Del Siglo - Penarol (Uruguay)
20. Stade Mohammed V - Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
19. Toumba Stadium- PAOL Salonica (Greece)
18. Mestalla Stadium - Valencia (Spain)
17. Sukru-Saracoglu Stadium - Fenerbahce (Turkey)
16. Cairo International Stadium - Al Ahly (Egypt)
15. Stade Geoffroy-Guichard - Saint Etienne (France)
14. Stade Velodrome - Olympique Marseille (France)
13. San Paolo - Napoli (Italy)
12. De Kuip - Feyenoord (Netherlands)
11. Turk Telecom Arena - Galatasaray (Turkey)
10. Maracana - Flamengo (Brazil)
9. San Mames - Athletic Bilbao (Spain)
8. Karaiskakis Stadium - Olympiakos (Greece)
7. Vodafone Park - Besiktas (Turkey)
6. El Monumental - River Plate (Argentina)
5. Celtic Park - Celtic (Scotland)
4. Stade Rajko-Mitic - Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)
3. Signal Iduna Park - Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
2. Anfield - Liverpool (England)
1. Bombonera - Boca Juniors (Argentina)
Liverpool are only one of two English teams to make the list with Newcastle United also in the top 30.
Bizarrely, four of the top five all have 'You'll Never Walk Alone' sang by the home crowd during games.
Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Red Star Belgrade and Celtic have all adopted the anthem in their history and belt it out on matchdays.
Who do you think has the greatest stadium in world football?
Let us know in the comments below.