• Football
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • Home
  • Football
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • Lionel Messi
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • EA FC 25
    • Wrexham
  • Boxing
    • Tyson Fury
    • Anthony Joshua
    • Oleksandr Usyk
    • Mike Tyson
    • Jake Paul
    • Logan Paul
  • UFC
    • Dana White
    • Conor McGregor
    • Khabib Nurmagomedov
    • Jon Jones
    • Paddy Pimblett
    • Joe Rogan
  • Other Sport
    • Athletics
    • Formula 1
    • MMA
    • Motorsport
    • NBA
    • Darts
    • NFL
    • Snooker
    • Wrestling
    • Tennis
    • Cricket
    • Golf
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • LADbible
  • UNILAD
  • GAMINGbible
  • Tyla
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Conor McGregor receives huge offer for UFC return fight at the White House

Home> MMA> UFC> UFC News

Updated 14:16 30 Aug 2025 GMT+1Published 14:12 30 Aug 2025 GMT+1

Conor McGregor receives huge offer for UFC return fight at the White House

Conor McGregor has received a mouth-watering offer from a UFC legend to fight him at the White House

Jonathan Bray

Jonathan Bray

Featured Image Credit: Getty Images

Topics: Conor McGregor, Nate Diaz, UFC, MMA, Dana White

Jonathan Bray
Jonathan Bray

Advert

Advert

Advert

Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor went head-to-head in two of the greatest UFC bouts of all time in 2016.

The two legends first collided in March of that year at UFC 196, with Diaz battling to a submission victory over his Irish rival after applying a rear-naked choke in Las Vegas.

However, the feud did not end there.

The following August, the pair met again at UFC 202, but this time McGregor came out on top via a majority decision.

Advert

The rivalry has come to define Diaz’s career, and fans have been calling for the two fighters to complete the trilogy ever since.

Instead, the Ultimate Fighter 5 winner has returned to the Octagon just four times since.

Conor McGregor hasn't fought since UFC 264 back in July 2021. Image: Getty
Conor McGregor hasn't fought since UFC 264 back in July 2021. Image: Getty

He has recorded victories over Anthony Pettis and Tony Ferguson, but fallen to defeat against Jorge Masvidal and Leon Edwards.

Advert

His last fight was against Ferguson at UFC 279 in September 2022, but now the 40-year-old has suggested that he could be tempted to return to action.

Diaz revealed that he wants to fight McGregor for a third time at the highly-anticipated UFC event at the White House.

“Yeah, for sure [I want that fight],” he told Clocked N’ Loaded.

“We will see what happens.

Advert

“Time will tell, guys.”

UFC CEO Dana White has confirmed that plans to hold a UFC event at the White House in Washington DC on July 4, 2026, are now set in stone.

"It was a great day,” he said in a video posted on social media.

“I'm about to take off here from Washington, D.C.

Advert

Nate Diaz has fought Conor McGregor twice (Credit:Getty)
Nate Diaz has fought Conor McGregor twice (Credit:Getty)

"The White House fight is on.

“I will have more details on that in the next couple weeks.

“We got it done today."

Advert

McGregor last fought at UFC 264 in July 2021 in Las Vegas, but he was removed from the MMA promotion's roster page earlier this year.

The 37-year-old took on Dustin Poirier in a rematch of their UFC 257 clash.

However, things did not go to plan for the Irishman.

He fell to a TKO defeat in the first round.

Despite suffering back-to-back defeats in his most recent two bouts, McGregor still has a UFC record of 22-6.

Diaz’s record stands at 22-13 ahead of their potential rematch.

Choose your content:

3 days ago
5 days ago
7 days ago
  • KickKick
    3 days ago

    Brendan Schaub facing backlash from fans over comments about Raja Jackson and Syko Stu incident

    The former MMA fighter has given his take on the incident.

    MMA
  • Happy Punch/XHappy Punch/X
    3 days ago

    Rampage Jackson speaks out on Syko Stu attack as revealing comment made about son Raja

    The former UFC fighter has given his honest take on the current situation.

    MMA
  • Instagram/@TheNotoriousMMAInstagram/@TheNotoriousMMA
    5 days ago

    UFC fans spot strange detail in Conor McGregor photo with David Beckham

    UFC fans were quick to react to Conor McGregor's picture with David Beckham, making the very same observation.

    MMA
  • Conor McGregor Conor McGregor
    7 days ago

    UFC fans claim Conor McGregor 'embarrassed' himself after seeing what he did in viral training footage

    Conor McGregor has been slammed by UFC fans.

    MMA
  • Dana White confirms 'punishment' after UFC star claims Hitler was 'a good guy' as statement issued
  • Ariel Helwani snubs Conor McGregor when naming 'easy' four picks for Mount Rushmore of UFC champions
  • UFC boss Dana White reveals why he's blacklisted from Las Vegas casinos after being 'kicked out' twice
  • Vince McMahon turned down buying the UFC at budget price for the most bizarre reason