Revealed: The Top 10 Players Whose Value Has Increased The Most In 2020
| Last updated
Premier League trio Phil Foden, Mason Greenwood and Bukayo Saka are amongst the top 10 players with the highest increase in value in 2020.
Foden, 20, is widely seen as one of Europe's fastest-rising stars and even earned the praise of Manchester United legend Roy Keane over his recent England performance.
And Casumo used data compiled from Transfermarkt to find that the Manchester City midfielder's value has surged in 2020.
Foden is currently valued at £54m, which is a significant £27m increase on his value since January.
Red Devils starlet Mason Greenwood, 19, has also increased his value by £27m.
However, the England international is valued at a lower price to Foden, with Greenwood holding a market value of £45m.
Joining Greenwood and Foden in the top 10 is Arsenal starlet Bukayo Saka, who has had a value increase of £24.30m this year.
Posted below are the top 10 players with the highest increase in value in 2020, according to Casumo.
10. Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund): current value -- £24.3m (increase: £22.05m)
9. Diego Carlos (Sevilla): current value -- £45m (increase: £22.5m)
8. Lucas Ocampos (Sevilla): current value -- £45m (increase: £22.5m)
7. Renan Lodi (Atletico Madrid): current value -- £45m (increase: £22.5m)
6. Bukayo Saka (Arsenal): current value -- £36m (increase: £24.30m)
5. Mason Greenwood (Manchester United): current value -- £45m (increase: £27m)
4. Phil Foden (Manchester City): current value -- £54m (increase: £27m)
3. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund): current value -- £72m (increase: £31.5m)
2. Ansu Fati (Barcelona): current value -- £72m (increase: £36m)
1. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich): current value -- £72m (increase: £49.5m)