| Last updated
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men have found themselves in the title race and are currently top of the league table ahead of rivals Manchester City by two points.
However, Pep Guardiola's City side could move one point clear of United should they win their match in hand.
Football Web Pages has now predicted that City will narrowly edge out defending champions Liverpool in a nail-biting title race.
City are expected to finish on 81 points, putting them one point ahead of Jurgen Klopp by the end of the season.
Leicester City and Tottenham are expected to round off the top four with third and fourth place finishes respectively.
Aston Villa are surprisingly predicted to finish in fifth place and secure Europa League football for the following season.
According to FWP's predictions, United fall short of fourth-placed Spurs and finish the season in sixth place.
Posted below are the supercomputer's predictions for the 2020-21 Premier League table.
20. Sheffield United (8 points): relegation
19. West Bromwich Albion (14 points): relegation
18. Fulham (23 points): relegation
17. Burnley (27 points)
16. Newcastle United (32 points)
15. Crystal Palace (36 points)
14. Brighton and Hove Albion (36 points)
13. Wolverhampton Wanderers (40 points)
12. Leeds United (40 points)
11. Arsenal (55 points)
10. Southampton (62 points)
9. West Ham United (62 points)
8. Chelsea (65 points)
7. Everton (66 points)
6. Manchester United (72 points)
5. Aston Villa (74 points): Europa League qualification
4. Tottenham Hotspur (74 points): Champions League qualification
3. Leicester City (75 points): Champions League qualification
2. Liverpool (80 points): Champions League qualification
1. Manchester City (81 points): Premier League champions
Featured Image Credit: 20th Century Fox/PA
Topics: Manchester City, Spurs, Liverpool, Leeds, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Football News, newcastle, Aston Villa, Leicester City, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Football, West Bromwich Albion, Manchester United, Brighton and Hove Albion, Sheffield United, Southampton, Premier League, Everton, West Brom, West Ham United, Leeds United, West Ham, Arsenal, tottenham, Wolves, Burnley, Fulham, Newcastle United, Brighton, Crystal Palace
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read