The 17-year-old joined Barcelona in the summer and was tipped to be one for the future.
But the midfielder has featured regularly this season and started at the Allianz Stadium on Wednesday, with many keen to see how he'd get on.
What followed was an accomplished display from Pedri and Juventus, especially Juan Cuadrado, found it hard to get a grip of him.
17 years of age. Playing vs. Juventus in the Champions League. From his own box.
Barca teenager Pedri has ice in his veins :snowflake: pic.twitter.com/AXl1lMbr6G
- Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) October 28, 2020
Fans have reacted to Pedri's performance and alongside fellow starlet Ansu Fati, Barcelona think the next generation is in safe hands.
Pedri is fantastic. 17 year old and disrespecting his elders in Turin. Putting on a masterclass performance in the middle of the park against Juventus.
Never doubt his talent. pic.twitter.com/1RzKPzqi00
- Pedri കുള് (@Pedri_cule) October 29, 2020
17 year old Pedri emptying his pockets after yesterday's game pic.twitter.com/66M1H45ife
- SV (@DonBerbatov) October 29, 2020
5 million euros. Bargain.
What a signing by Barcelona. :top: #JuveBarca #Pedri #FCB pic.twitter.com/5f2I2OgxdX
- RouteOneFootball (@Route1futbol) October 29, 2020
:microphone2: Frenkie De Jong: "I think we played a great game, especially in the second half when we kept possession and circulated the ball very well. Pedri? When there is talent, age does not matter." #JuveBarça pic.twitter.com/DvKWFxZ137
- OWURA YESU (@jacobOwusu17) October 29, 2020
Ousmane Dembele opened the scoring inside 14 minutes after a wonderful lofted ball from Lionel Messi.
Juventus did put pressure on the Catalan giants and Alvaro Morata had the ball in the net three times, but each one was ruled offside.
Messi then scored a penalty in injury time to seal victory.
"This was our best game all season," Barca boss Ronald Koeman told reporters per Goal. "This is a big win against an important European side and we were able to play the football we're trying to impose.
"I wanted us to play with three at the back, pushing one man forward to have extra in the middle of the pitch. That meant we created a lot of goal chances and, frankly, I think we should have finished the match off much earlier.
"I'm very content with the football we played, with the result and especially with the character my team showed."
Featured Image Credit: LSComps/Twitter, PA Images & BT Sport
- Gavi's Individual Highlights Against Portugal Are Insane, A 17-Year-Old Shouldn't Be This Good
- Miralem Pjanic's Highlights Vs Juventus Show He's Ready For A Barcelona Redemption Story
- Jude Bellingham's highlights for England vs Iran are the best you'll see from a 19-year-old
- 38-Year-Old Dani Alves Assists Pedri In 93rd Minute With Outrageous Bicycle Kick Against Athletic Bilbao