sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Jadon Sancho ignored Cristiano Ronaldo warning with Man Utd outcast now 'open to leaving'
Home>Football>Football News>Man Utd
Published 13:21 15 Sep 2023 GMT+1

Jadon Sancho ignored Cristiano Ronaldo warning with Man Utd outcast now 'open to leaving'

He ignored Ronaldo's warning.

Chris Byfield

Chris Byfield

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Jadon Sancho ignored Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United treatment with the 23-year-old now open to leaving Manchester United, according to a fresh report.

The England international is training away from United’s first team after refusing to apologise to manager Erik ten Hag for saying the Dutchman had effectively lied about his exclusion from the 3-1 loss at Arsenal earlier this month.

Sacho was not in United’s 20-man squad for the loss, with Ten Hag claiming the player had not trained to the requisite standard leading up to the game.

But Sancho hit back on X, labelling Ten Hag’s post-match comments on his exclusion as “completely untrue” adding he was being made a “scapegoat”.

Advert

Since, it has been widely reported the winger does not want to apologise to Ten Hag, which has led to him training alone.

A club statement on Thursday said: “Jadon Sancho will remain on a personal training programme away from the first team group pending resolution of a squad discipline issue.”

A day later, the Manchester Evening News claimed Sancho is open to leaving the club in January should he be sidelined until the new year, with his former club Borussia Dortmund and Nottingham Forest having both been identified as possible options.

However, Sancho is said to be reluctant to move to Saudi Arabia, despite having received interest from the Saudi Pro League last week.

Five-time Ballon d’Or winner Ronaldo faced a similar disciplinary process last October after he stormed down the tunnel and left Old Trafford early during United’s 2-0 win against Tottenham Hotspur.

After the incident, Ronaldo and Ten Hag held showdown talks, with the former subsequently being excluded from United’s squad to face Chelsea.

The following month Ronaldo completely burnt his bridges at Old Trafford by giving a tell-all interview to Piers Morgan, which ultimately led to his release.

SPORTbible are on WhatsApp! We've launched a dedicated news channel to send you the latest news, features and plenty more directly on WhatsApp and all you need to do to sign up is click through to our one-way broadcast channel here for 'SPORTbible News' to appear in the 'Updates' tab on your WhatsApp

Featured Image Credit: Getty

Topics: Football, Transfers, Jadon Sancho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United, Premier League

Chris Byfield
Chris Byfield

Sport journalist with experience writing on football, rugby, boxing and the Olympics. I'm also a Crystal Palace fan. Please don't hold this against me.

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Advert

Choose your content:

an hour ago
2 hours ago
  • Getty Images
    an hour ago

    Liverpool launch £92m raid for two players from the same club

    Arne Slot is clearly being backed by the board again as he launches another summer of spending

    Football
  • Getty Images
    an hour ago

    Xabi Alonso prepared to unleash 6ft 7in Chelsea giant yet to play a game for the club

    The new Chelsea boss is wasting no time in making a massive change to the squad.

    Football
  • Getty
    an hour ago

    'I've been told...' - Man City to lose third player in mass exodus amid Pep Guardiola exit rumours

    Guardiola is expected to leave Man City at the end of the season - and several more players could follow him out of the door.

    Football
  • Getty Images
    2 hours ago

    Hull City consider legal action hours before Southampton expulsion verdict

    The Tigers are considering taking major legal action to secure promotion to the Premier League.

    Football
  • Sir Alex Ferguson has 'warned' Erik ten Hag to avoid 'dangerous' Jadon Sancho situation at Man Utd
  • Jadon Sancho could join Premier League side on loan as Man Utd identify two options for outcast
  • Man Utd have already received offers for Jadon Sancho after Erik ten Hag dispute
  • Jadon Sancho told to train alone ahead of Brighton clash as Man Utd issue statement