sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Declan Rice welcomes Bukayo Saka to England camp with Kim Kardashian FaceTime joke
Home>Football
Published 11:54 21 Mar 2023 GMT

Declan Rice welcomes Bukayo Saka to England camp with Kim Kardashian FaceTime joke

Arsenal forward Bukayo Saka spoke to Kim Kardashian on FaceTime after their defeat to Sporting CP in the Europa League.

Jack Kenmare

Jack Kenmare

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Declan Rice was quick to mention Bukayo Saka's viral FaceTime call with Kim Kardashian when the Arsenal forward arrived at St George's Park for international duty.

On Monday morning, the Three Lions squad arrived at England's base for the first time in 2023 ahead of their upcoming Euro 2024 qualifiers against Italy and Ukraine.

And after walking through the reception area with his suitcase and rucksack, the in-form Saka was given an entertaining welcome by international teammates Rice and Luke Shaw.

Advert

West Ham midfielder Rice can be heard saying: “He’s been on FaceTime with Kim Kardashian, bruv. He doesn’t want us anymore.”

Saka replies: "Do you want me to say hello to you or not, bro?" before the pair finally rekindled their bromance.

Last week, Saka decided to FaceTime Kim Kardashian’s son and his group of friends after Arsenal's penalty shoot-out defeat to Sporting CP in the Europa League last-16 .

Kardashian, the American reality star with 348 million followers on Instagram [not bad ey], made a surprise appearance at the Emirates on Thursday night with her seven-year-old son, Saint.

She watched from the stands as Mikel Arteta's side were knocked out on spot-kicks.

And during the tense shoot-out, Kardashian showed her support for England international Bukayo Saka, cheering his well-taken effort that beat Sporting goalkeeper Antonio Adan.

Arsenal crashed out of the competition but Kardashian's son, Saint, seemed to enjoy what will no doubt be a core memory for the youngster.

In fact, on Friday afternoon, things got even more special for the seven-year-old when Saka called him on FaceTime.

"Sorry I missed you guys yesterday," he said. "They said you were at the players lounge. I had a shirt for you!"

One of Saint's friends then said they would come back IF they win the Premier League – a statement that was hilariously corrected by those in the room. "No, when!" they laughed.

England will face Italy on Thursday night in Naples before coming up against Ukraine on Sunday.

Featured Image Credit: KimKardashian/Instagram - YouTube/England

Topics: England, Declan Rice, Bukayo Saka, Ukraine, Italy

Jack Kenmare
Jack Kenmare

Jack Kenmare is the Senior Journalist for SPORTbible, one of the world’s biggest social publishers. He specialises in long-form feature writing and has an encyclopedic knowledge of Football Manager wonderkids from 2005 to the present day. He has a BA (Hons) in Journalism and News Practice.

X

@jackkenmare_

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Advert

Choose your content:

2 mins ago
an hour ago
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
  • Getty Images
    2 mins ago

    Carlo Ancelotti announces 26-man Brazil World Cup squad as Neymar call made

    Brazil take on Morocco in their opening group match on June 13.

    Football
  • Getty Images
    an hour ago

    Pep Guardiola to leave Manchester City after final game against Aston Villa as successor named

    Guardiola is expected to leave City after 10 seasons in charge.

    Football
  • Getty
    3 hours ago

    Croatia announce 26-man World Cup squad as decisions made on Modric and Gvardiol

    The European nation begin their tournament against England on June 17.

    Football
  • Getty
    4 hours ago

    Jamie Carragher reignites Mo Salah feud branding Liverpool man selfish live on MNF

    Salah demanded a return to 'heavy metal football' in an apparent parting swipe at Arne Slot

    Football
  • Bukayo Saka Snubs Harry Kane And Declan Rice As He Names His Best Ever Teammate
  • Declan Rice Responds to Thomas Tuchel’s Criticism of England Fans
  • Thomas Tuchel Reacts to Bukayo Saka Stat With Brutal ‘Not Enough’ Comment
  • Arsenal make Champions League history with landmark win over Atlético