Top 20 players who played the most minutes in 2022/23 have been named, Bruno Fernandes tops the list
| Last updated
The 20 players who have played the most minutes across the 22/23 season have been revealed.
As the 22/23 domestic came to a close after the Champions League final on Saturday, most players are now jetting off for a well-deserved rest.
However, some are still in action as the international fixtures start this week.
Ahead of the official end of the season, the players who have featured the most have been ranked by Transfermarkt.
Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes has played the most minutes during the 22/23 season, having been on the pitch for a whopping 5897 minutes.
In second place is Dinamo Zagreb goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic, who has racked up a total of 5542 minutes, with fellow goalkeeper Anthony Moris completing the top three with 5475 minutes.
The likes of Vinicius Jr, Rodri, Enzo Fernandez and Federico Valverde are also included. Here is the full list of 20 players with the most minutes in the 22/23 season.
- Bruno Fernandes - Manchester United - 5897’
- Dominik Livakovic - Dinamo Zagreb - 5542’
- Anthony Moris - Union St.Gilloise - 5475’
- Max Crocombe - Grimsby - 5340’
- Oscar Castellanos - Antigua - 5264’
- David De Gea - Manchester United - 5250’
- Odysseas Vlachodimos - Benfica - 5248’
- Vinicius Jr - Real Madrid - 5227’
- Jose Ardon - Antigua - 5173’
- Attila Szalai - Fenerbache - 5170’
- Rodri - Manchester City - 5124’
- Thibault Courtois - Real Madrid - 5100’
- Enzo Fernandez - Benfica/Chelsea - 5075’
- Ibou Touray - Salford - 5063’
- Harry Kane - Tottenham Hotspur - 5056’
- Federico Valverde - Real Madrid - 5024’
- Nicolas Otamendi - Benfica - 4999’
- Danilo - Juventus - 4986’
- Regan Poole - Lincoln - 4980’
- Harry Lewis - Bradford - 4980’