• Football
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • Home
  • Football
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • Lionel Messi
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • EA FC 25
    • Wrexham
  • Boxing
    • Tyson Fury
    • Anthony Joshua
    • Oleksandr Usyk
    • Mike Tyson
    • Jake Paul
    • Logan Paul
  • UFC
    • Dana White
    • Conor McGregor
    • Khabib Nurmagomedov
    • Jon Jones
    • Paddy Pimblett
    • Joe Rogan
  • Other Sport
    • Athletics
    • Formula 1
    • MMA
    • Motorsport
    • NBA
    • Darts
    • NFL
    • Snooker
    • Wrestling
    • Tennis
    • Cricket
    • Golf
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • LADbible
  • UNILAD
  • GAMINGbible
  • Tyla
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Red Bull complete investigation into team principal Christian Horner

Home> F1

Updated 18:29 26 Feb 2024 GMTPublished 18:13 26 Feb 2024 GMT

Red Bull complete investigation into team principal Christian Horner

Red Bull have completed their investigation.

Alex Brotherton

Alex Brotherton

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Red Bull have completed their investigation into team principal Christian Horner.

Horner was placed under investigation by the Austrian parent company of the F1 team - Red Bull GmbH - earlier this month, following allegations of inappropriate behaviour towards a female colleague.

Horner has vehemently denied the allegations throughout the process.

Sky Sports have reported that the investigation has now been completed, and that the outcome could be communicated on either Tuesday or Wednesday ahead of Saturday's season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix.

Advert

The investigation was carried out by a specialist barrister, and included an interview with Horner on February 9.

The board of Red Bull GmbH will now decide what action to take next, if any, and whether Horner can continue in his position of team principal and chief executive.

Sky Sports F1 reporter Craig Slater said: "Wednesday is the most likely day we could get some kind of news release from the Red Bull headquarters in Salzburg.

Slater revealed that Red Bull's investigation into Horner "has been completed now, it's a very long document, approaching 150 pages, 50 or 60 hours of interviews have been undertaken."

Horner was present at the reigning constructors' champions 2024 car launch and pre-season testing in Bahrain last week.

When asked about the investigation during a press conference on February 15, Horner said that it is "business as usual" at Red Bull.

Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff said that the Horner situation is "an issue for all of Formula 1", while McLaren chief executive Zak Brown called for a "swift " and "transparent" conclusion to the investigation.

Featured Image Credit: Getty and Sky Sports

Topics: Formula 1, Red Bull Racing

Alex Brotherton
Alex Brotherton

Alex Brotherton is a journalist at SPORTbible. He has previously worked with publications including the Manchester Evening News, GOAL and BBC Sport. He is a football fanatic, but also dabbles in tennis and American football. He can often be found watching dreadful non-league football.

X

@alex_brotherton

Advert

Advert

Advert

Choose your content:

8 hours ago
11 hours ago
15 hours ago
  • Andrea Diodato/NurPhoto via Getty Images
    8 hours ago

    F1 title odds slashed following Ferrari Bahrain pre-season test lap times

    The bookies have had their say on Charles Leclerc and Lewis Hamilton's title chances.

    F1
  • Mark Sutton - Formula 1/Formula 1 via Getty Images
    11 hours ago

    F1 driver makes history smashing record on final day of testing

    The Formula One star impressed with a record-breaking performance at the Bahrain International Circuit.

    F1
  • Getty
    11 hours ago

    Final lap times in full as F1 testing concludes in Bahrain

    Testing ahead of the 2026 Formula 1 season has now concluded.

    F1
  • Getty
    15 hours ago

    F1 boss issues statement on Max Verstappen's future as official meeting held

    Max Verstappen's Formula 1 future is the talk of the town again.

    F1
  • Red Bull hit with major departure days before 2026 F1 season as statement issued
  • Red Bull confirm new Christian Horner replacement as former supremo brought back to team
  • Christian Horner SACKED by Red Bull in shock F1 departure
  • Christian Horner Secures First Role Since Leaving Red Bull