sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Tyson Fury is being SLAMMED for rejecting Usyk's proposal and making ridiculous demand
Home>Boxing
Updated 13:08 13 Mar 2023 GMTPublished 12:42 13 Mar 2023 GMT

Tyson Fury is being SLAMMED for rejecting Usyk's proposal and making ridiculous demand

Will Fury vs Usyk go ahead?

Marcus Chan

Marcus Chan

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Tyson Fury has responded to Oleksandr Usyk’s video in which he accepted the Brit’s 70/30 split for an undisputed bout.

Last week, the Ukrainian WBA, IBF and WBO champion took to social media and said: “Hey, Greedy Belly. I accept your off of a 70-30 split to fight on April 29 at Wembley. But you will promise to donate £1 million to the people of Ukraine immediately after the fight.

“And for every day you delay, you will pay one per cent of your purse to the Ukrainian people. Deal?”

However, Fury appeared to reject that proposal and has named new terms. You can watch the footage below. The video contains strong language.

Advert

In a video posted on his social media accounts, Fury said: “Hi, Tyson Fury here. Just a quick one, I have been talking to the lawyers today and Usyk’s people have been talking about rematch clauses and all that b******s.

“Here’s one to up the anti, how about there is no rematch f****ing clause for both of us.

“Let’s up the antis completely, never worry about what’s in the future and how many more dollars you can get after you’ve been defeated.

“Worry about the fight, April 29th, no rematch clause. The winner takes the glory, the loser goes home with his d**k in his hand. Agree to that you f***ing b***h.”

Fans were quick to react to Fury’s video.

One said: “How about just sign a contract and have a fight… Seems like you’re looking for any excuse for this not to go ahead.”

Another tweeted: “You’ve got 70/30, sign the thing stop swerving.”

Image
PA Images

A third fan added: “Here’s the next change… 70/30 agreed. Now no rematch clause. A fight of this size would always have a rematch clause?”

Someone else wrote: “Give him the rematch clause Tyson he’s agreed 70/30.”

Whilst a fifth commented: “He will always find something to not fight.”

Do you think Fury vs Usyk will go ahead? Let us know in the comments.

Featured Image Credit: Twitter/@Tyson_Fury, @usykaa

Topics: Oleksandr Usyk, Tyson Fury, Boxing, Heavyweight Boxing

Marcus Chan
Marcus Chan

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Advert

Choose your content:

22 hours ago
2 days ago
  • Getty
    22 hours ago

    Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua date revealed by Eddie Hearn in latest update

    The fight continues to be pushed back as both fighters are preparing for their respective warm-ups

    Boxing
  • Getty Images
    2 days ago

    Venezuela Fury reacts to comments about £5million wedding gift package from parents Tyson and Paris

    Venezuela Fury has reacted to comments about the £5million wedding gift package from her parents Tyson and Paris.

    Boxing
  • Getty Images
    2 days ago

    John Fury leaks details of furious phone call with Eddie Hall that started Tommy feud

    John Fury has detailed the phone call he had with Eddie Hall that started his feud with Tommy.

    Boxing
  • Instagram - Noah Price
    2 days ago

    Venezuela Fury's husband breaks newly-wed tradition during honeymoon

    Noah Price continues to defy marriage norms as he breaks a golden rule on a honeymoon paid by Tyson

    Boxing
  • 'I am coming' - Tyson Fury names the huge fight he wants after he 'beats' Anthony Joshua
  • 'I am ready' - Oleksandr Usyk sparks frenzy as he sends message to Tyson Fury about third fight
  • Anthony Joshua's former foe offers himself as Tyson Fury warm-up opponent before blockbuster fight
  • Tyson Fury finally exposes what resulted in relationship with dad John being 'destroyed'