WWE Backlash 2023: The UK start time for Puerto Rico event, full card, how to watch
| Last updated
WWE returns to Puerto Rico this weekend for the 2023 Backlash premium live event. Here are all the details you need to know ahead of the show, including the UK start time and full match card.
The event is headlined by the participation of Puerto Rican rapper and singer Bad Bunny, who recorded the world's top-selling album of 2022.
He will face Damian Priest, who was born in New York but raised in Puerto Rico, in a Street Fight. The duo teamed together at WrestleMania 37, where they defeated the team of The Miz and John Morrison.
Other matches on the card include Cody Rhodes taking on Brock Lesnar, Bianca Belair defending her Raw Women's Championship against Iyo Sky, and Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and Matt Riddle facing The Usos and Solo Sikoa in a six-man tag team match.
WWE has not staged an event in Puerto Rico since January 2005, and Backlash marks the first of three consecutive planned events staged outside of the United States, with Saudi Arabia hosting Night of Champions and the UK hosting Money in the Bank.
Here are all the details ahead of WWE Backlash 2023:
What is the UK start time for WWE Backlash 2023?
The event, which commences at Saturday 8pm local time, will kick off at 1am UK time on Sunday, May 7.
With seven matches currently confirmed, the show should run for between three to four hours, in line with other WWE premium live events.
What is the WWE Backlash 2023 full card?
The full match card is as follows (match order not confirmed and card subject to change):
- Bianca Belair (c) vs Iyo Sky (with Bayley and Dakota Kai) - Raw Women's Championship match
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs Zelina Vega - SmackDown Women's Championship match
- Austin Theory (c) vs Bobby Lashley vs Bronson Reed - Triple threat match for the United States Championship
- Matt Riddle, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs The Bloodline (The Usos and Solo Sikoa) (with Paul Heyman) - Six-man tag team match
- Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs Omos (with MVP) - Singles match
- Cody Rhodes vs Brock Lesnar - Singles match
- Bad Bunny vs Damian Priest - San Juan Street Fight match
How to watch WWE Backlash 2023
UK viewers can watch all the action unfold in Puerto Rico via BT Sport Box Office. The event can be purchased on Sky and Virgin TV boxes, as well as via BT's official website, for a one-time fee of £14.95.
Purchasing the event also unlocks the ability to watch replays every four hours from 10am on Sunday, May 7 to 6pm on Wednesday, May 10 if you are unable to watch the action live.
An alternative option for UK viewers is to watch the event on the WWE Network, which can be subscribed to for £9.99 a month. For more details on how to subscribe, click here to visit the WWE Network homepage.