sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Second UFC title bout tipped to land on White House card after main event leaked
Home>MMA>UFC
Published 12:59 17 Feb 2026 GMT

Second UFC title bout tipped to land on White House card after main event leaked

A huge name could be added to the UFC White House card.

Nasir Jabbar

Nasir Jabbar

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

A second UFC title bout has been tipped to land on the White House card after the headliner for the historic event was leaked.

The UFC will stage a momentous show at the White House on June 14 to celebrate America's 250th founding and US president Donald Trump's 80th birthday.

A loaded card is expected, with several big-name stars hoping to fight on the South Lawn, including Conor McGregor, Jon Jones and Alex Pereira.

Speaking after Zuffa Boxing 3 on Sunday, Dana White said the UFC White House card is 'done' in a huge update.

Advert

"We have two different options laid out and the matchmaking process is already laid out so, yeah," he said in his post-fight press conference. "We got the White House card done last week."

Dana White with Donald Trump at UFC 314. Image: Getty
Dana White with Donald Trump at UFC 314. Image: Getty

Well, one option appears to be a massive unification bout. That's according to Spanish journalist Alvaro Colmenero, who claims Ilia Topuria vs. Justin Gaethje will serve as the UFC White House main-event.

Topuria sat out the first quarter of 2026 to deal with personal issues, while Gaethje beat Paddy Pimblett to claim the interim UFC lightweight title at last month's UFC 324.

Topuria vs. Gaethje could be joined by another UFC title bout following Amanda Nunes' comments.

Nunes is hoping to fight UFC women's bantamweight champion Kayla Harrison at the White House.

Kayla Harrison vs. Amanda Nunes was scratched from UFC 324. Image: Getty
Kayla Harrison vs. Amanda Nunes was scratched from UFC 324. Image: Getty

Harrison vs. Nunes was slated to co-headline UFC 324 until the American title holder was forced to withdraw due to a neck injury.

The Brazilian legend wants her championship contest against Harrison to be rescheduled for the White House card.

"I think she has six months to recover and give some feedback to the UFC," Nunes told UFC Brasil. "I saw that she’s already back at the gym and that makes me really happy. I wish her all the best in her recovery and everything because of course I need her.

"How could I wish her bad? I want her to recover as fast as possible, and I’ll be right here. Everything depends on her now for us to make this fight happen, maybe at the White House. I think that would be perfect. And I’ll be ready."

Kayla Harrison speaks to Donald Trump after winning the UFC women's bantamweight title. Image: Getty
Kayla Harrison speaks to Donald Trump after winning the UFC women's bantamweight title. Image: Getty

Who else could fight on the UFC White House card?

McGregor and Jones aren't the only UFC stars eyeing a spot on the White House card, with UFC welterweight champion Islam Makhachev also wanting to fight in Washington.

Naturally, a bunch of American fighters want to walk out of the Oval Office to fight at the White House, including Colby Covington, Michael Chandler and Bo Nickal.

Covington has set his sights on Pimblett and Chandler still has his eyes on McGregor. As for Nickal, he wants to fight fellow countryman Covington.

Max Holloway, who holds the BMF title, could also be in contention to fight at the White House considering he is the promotion's other American champion.

Featured Image Credit: Getty

Topics: Dana White, Donald Trump, UFC

Nasir Jabbar
Nasir Jabbar

Nasir Jabbar is a journalist at SPORTbible. He graduated from Bath Spa University with a BA in Media Communications. He's a combat sport aficionado and has contributed to MMA websites AddictedMMA and CagePotato. Nasir has covered some of the biggest fights, while interviewing the likes of Conor McGregor, Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury and Darren Till. He's also an avid Bristol City fan.

X

@NasJabbar

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Advert

  • Paddy Pimblett Called Out to White House Fight As ‘Talks’ Underway
  • Dana White's Boss Defies Donald Trump Claim With Major UFC White House Update
  • Jon Jones makes retirement U-turn as Dana White reveals his ‘dream main event’ for UFC White House card
  • Donald Trump 'Loves' UFC Star as Dana White Drops Major White House Card Hint

Choose your content:

20 days ago
21 days ago
  • Getty
    20 days ago

    Ariel Helwani left stunned as former UFC star admits wild pre-fight superstition that his children 'don't like'

    Ariel Helwani was in disbelief as the MMA fighter revealed the never-before-seen ritual.

    MMA
  • Stacy Revere/Getty Images/Stungunkim
    20 days ago

    New Conor McGregor sparring footage leaks as comeback fight date and opponent confirmed

    The former UFC champion is back in training camp following the confirmation of his comeback fight.

    MMA
  • Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC
    21 days ago

    Ariel Helwani confirms Conor McGregor return as date and opponent named

    The former UFC champion will finally make his return to the octagon against an unexpected opponent.

    MMA
  • Getty
    21 days ago

    UFC fans convinced Paddy Pimblett has leaked his next opponent

    The Liverpudlian has not fought since losing to Justin Gaethje in January.

    MMA