The Top 20 Most Valuable Players Born In 2000 Or After
Jadon Sancho is the most valuable player born in 2000 or after according to CIES Observatory's algorithm that works out how much each player is worth.
Borussia Dortmund forward Sancho is likely to be one of the most hotly contested transfers in recent years if rumours that he will leave the Bundesliga this summer are true,
Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool are amongst Europe's elite who have been linked with the former Manchester City youngster.
At just 19-years-old the forward has a lot of getting better to do yet but according to CIES he's already worth €198.5 million, with teammate Erling Haaland the second most valuable youngster.
1. Jadon Sancho, Borussia Dortmund - €198.5 million
2. Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund - €101 million
3. Rodrygo Goes, Real Madrid - €88.9 million
4. Vinicius Junior, Real Madrid - €73.9 million
5. Callum Hudson-Odoi, Chelsea - €72.3 million
6. Ferran Torres, Valencia - €55.2 million
7. Eduardo Camavinga, Stade Rennais - €53 million
8. Mason Greenwood, Manchester United - €50.6 million
9. Phil Foden, Manchester City - €50.3 million
10. Moise Kean, Everton - €46 million
11. Ozkan Kabak, Schalke - €43.5 million
12. Ansu Fati, Barcelona - €42.7 million
13. Takefusa Kubo, Mallorca - €41.2 million
14. Max Aarons, Norwich City - €40.4 million
15. Dejan Kulusevski, Parma - €39.6 million
16. Ryan Sessegnon, Spurs - €38.9 million
17. Sando Tonali, Brescia - €36.9 million
18. Hamed Traore, Sassuolo - €27.6 million
19. Benoit Badiashile, Monaco - €27.2 million
20. William Saliba, St Etienne - €26.7 million
View this post on InstagramNew challenge :fire::hourglass_flowing_sand: @djibi25 @_meroje
A post shared by William Saliba (@w.saliba4) on
Haaland's value at just over €100 million is particularly interesting considering the striker will be available for much less than that in a year's time.
The striker's transfer release clause is reported to be just £62 million, part of the reason he didn't sign for Manchester United in January, along with preferring the Bundesliga move, which would still make the German club a big profit.
All the transfer fees are huge for a bunch of players who, for many, are still teenagers.
Which wonderkid does your team need most?
Topics: Football News, Serie A, Transfer stories, Ligue 1, Erling Haaland, Transfer rumours, Premier League, Wonderkids, Borussia Dortmund, Transfer news, Jadon Sancho, La Liga, Bundesliga, European Football