| Last updated
PSG forward Neymar is reportedly already looking for a house back in Barcelona, and wants to return to where he previously lived, amidst talk of a transfer bid by his former club.
They say you should never go back and whilst that's usually sage advice in relationships it seems it's not one either Barcelona or Neymar are willing to listen to.
On Monday it was reported that Barca and PSG had begun talks over a potential transfer this summer with the La Liga champions supposedly offering €100 million plus three players.
Now it seems that the Brazilian has already made up his mind about going back to Spain. According to TV channel Gol, via SPORT, the 27 year old has already started looking at houses in Barcelona and wants to live in the same area he was in before his move to Paris.
It's only two years ago that Neymar made the decision to move to PSG with the French champions paying his £198 million release clause.
At the time it seemed like an astronomical amount of money but transfer prices since have rocketed and it now looks like quite a fair price for one of the most talented players on the planet.
PSG have gone on to win two Ligue 1 titles with the former Santos forward in their side, they'd been beaten to the title by Monaco in the season before his arrival, but they've failed to kick on in Europe.
Through injury Neymar has been absent for both their losses in the Champions League. In the 2017/18 season they lost to Real Madrid and last season Manchester United overturned a two goal deficit from the first leg in Manchester to go through on away goals.
The Brazilian's reaction on social media to the loss against United has cost him a three game ban for next season's competition but it's now unclear where he'll serve the suspension.
Nasser Al-Khelaïfi said in an interview last week that he will no longer tolerate 'superstar behaviour' in the most obvious suggestion to date that he'd be willing to sell Neymar.
The Parisians are likely to want to recoup as close to the £198 million they spent on the forward just two years ago as they can.
The initial report of Barca's bid said that they would use Ousmane Dembele, Ivan Rakitic and Samuel Umtiti to re-sign their former player.
Who would be getting the better deal?
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read