sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Man United ‘agree deal’ for huge double signing ahead of new season
Home>Football>Transfer News
Updated 13:40 10 Aug 2024 GMT+1Published 13:30 10 Aug 2024 GMT+1

Man United ‘agree deal’ for huge double signing ahead of new season

Manchester United are making moves in the summer transfer window.

Marcus Chan

Marcus Chan

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Manchester United have reportedly agreed a huge double deal ahead of the new season.

With the new Premier League campaign under a week away, United are working around the clock to give Erik ten Hag the best squad possible to challenge on all fronts.

So far this summer, the Red Devils have already brought in striker Joshua Zirkzee from Bologna and defender Leny Yoro from French outfit Lille.

Ahead of Saturday afternoon’s FA Community Shield clash against rivals Manchester City, it has been claimed that United could be set to make two more signings.

Advert

As reported by The Athletic’s David Ornstein, who wrote on social media: “EXCLUSIVE: Man Utd agree deal with Bayern Munich for Matthijs de Ligt. €45+5m, 5+1yr, pending medical.

“MUFC €15+5m Noussair Mazraoui bid accepted. Rests on Wan-Bissaka: #WHUFC agree £15m fee, medical slated Sun/Mon, finalising exit.”

The report stated: “Subject to undergoing a medical, De Ligt is to join United on a five-year contract that includes the option to extend by an additional 12 months.

“Bayern have separately accepted a proposal of €15m plus €5m in bonuses from United for full-back Noussair Mazraoui — a proposed transfer which is contingent on fellow 26-year-old Aaron Wan-Bissaka departing the Premier League club.”

Image
Getty

Delivering an update on Aaron Wan-Bissaka's move away from Old Trafford, transfer specialist Fabrizio Romano wrote on social media: "West Ham hope to complete Aaron Wan-Bissaka deal in the next days as they are now busy to sign all documents for Todibo.

"Mazraoui, waiting for Man United as soon as AWB leaves."

Speaking ahead of the FA Community Shield clash against City, Ten Hag said: “We know already we can beat City and that doesn't depend on the result on Saturday and that will not change that belief because, yeah the FA Cup win was a much higher occasion than the game on Saturday, but nevertheless we want to win.

“We showed in all occasions - more than that one - that we can beat City. So we have to believe but we don't want to take risks with players and lose players for a long period, because that is what we have to take from last season.”

He added: “When you are getting in a pattern with [players] missing due to many injuries, missing players in the same unit of a team affects the results. And yeah, we want to go up in the season and to get the results but then players have to be available.”

Featured Image Credit: Getty

Topics: Manchester United, Football, Matthijs De Ligt, Bayern Munich

Marcus Chan
Marcus Chan

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Advert

Choose your content:

11 mins ago
2 hours ago
11 hours ago
12 hours ago
  • Getty
    11 mins ago

    EFL Championship play-off final sees Wembley Stadium make historic stand naming decision

    Wembley Stadium will make history this weekend, with a major change made for a good cause.

    Football
  • Getty
    2 hours ago

    Enzo Maresca set to raid Chelsea at Man City as talks held with 'desired' transfer target

    Enzo Maresca is already looking to make his mark at Manchester City as he prepares to replace Pep Guardiola.

    Football
  • Liverpool FC/Getty
    11 hours ago

    ‘That’s never going to happen to me again’: Mo Salah’s darkest moment explained by fellow Liverpool legend

    This almost broke the Egyptian.

    Football
  • Eddie Keogh/Stringer/Getty
    12 hours ago

    Pep Guardiola praised after speaking about the one regret he's ‘hid deep inside for many years'

    The Manchester City man still thinks about it.

    Football
  • Man Utd will wear kit unlike any other in the club's history against Man City in the Community Shield
  • Man Utd have rare 'double bid' rejected for two players as David Ornstein drops transfer bombshell
  • Man Utd handed major blow in chase for Matthijs de Ligt as transfer bombshell changes everything
  • Matthijs de Ligt and Noussair Mazraoui make their feelings clear after Man Utd have double bid rejected by Bayern Munich