sportbible homepage
sportbible homepage
  • Home
  • Football
    • Premier League
    • Champions League
    • World Cup
    • England
    • Transfer News
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
  • Formula 1
    • Red Bull
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Mercedes
    • Max Verstappen
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Lando Norris
    • George Russell
    • Charles Leclerc
  • Boxing
  • UFC
  • More Sport
    • Tennis
    • Golf
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • Darts
    • Athletics
    • Rugby
    • Wrestling
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Snapchat
TikTok
Threads
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • LADbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Liverpool fans blast owners FSG after Chelsea bid for Romeo Lavia
Home>Football>Transfer News
Published 07:43 10 Aug 2023 GMT+1

Liverpool fans blast owners FSG after Chelsea bid for Romeo Lavia

Liverpool have had three bids rejected for the Southampton

Marcus Chan

Marcus Chan

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

Liverpool fans have been reacting angrily to the news that Chelsea have submitted a bid for Southampton midfielder Romeo Lavia.

Over the last few weeks, Liverpool have been strongly linked with Lavia after the departures of Fabinho and Jordan Henderson.

So far, the Anfield club have seen three bids rebuffed by the Saints as they hold out for their £50 million valuation.

Advert

On Wednesday night, it was reported that Chelsea have made a £48 million bid to sign Lavia.

On the back of the latest development, Liverpool fans have taken to social media to direct their frustrations towards the club’s owners, Fenway Sports Group.

One said: “This has to be where it ends. You have lost the fans, sell our club. #FSGOUT.”

Another tweeted: “I have never, ever, ever seen this much #FSGOUT on the timeline. Finally people are waking up.”

A third fan added: “We have got a lot wrong over the years, but selling Fabinho without having a plan to replace him immediately may be one of the worst decisions we have made in years. It makes literally zero sense.”

Image
Getty

Someone else wrote: “Looks like another misused full season under Klopp, haven’t got many left. Some of these players are the best players we’ve ever had in the history of the club. FSG ruining greatness.”

Whilst a fifth commented: “Sick to death with FSG - Ruining our years with Klopp.. penny-pinching at every corner. Its time to go.”

So far this summer, Liverpool have parted ways with five midfielders including the likes of James Milner, Naby Keita, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain plus Fabinho and Henderson.

Image
Getty

Liverpool were expected to be busy in the transfer window but with just three days until their first Premier League match against Chelsea on Sunday, they have only managed to bring in two new players in Alexis Mac Allister and Dominik Szoboszlai.

Thoughts on Liverpool's transfer window so far? Let us know in the comments.

Featured Image Credit: Getty/Twitter

Topics: Liverpool, Chelsea, Romeo Lavia, Football, Fan Reactions

Marcus Chan
Marcus Chan

Recommended reads

Thierry Henry picks player who will surprise everyone at World Cup – ‘There’s a guy people don’t know about...’GettyRonnie O’Sullivan says snooker star can win 'multiple world titles' and gives update on futureGetty'The only thing he can do is now is tar his career...' - Arnold Allen gives damning verdict on Conor McGregor's comebackGetty ImagesGareth Barry on Thomas Tuchel advice, England squad picks and World Cup: 'He’ll be fighting'Getty

Advert

  • Three new signings and loan move turned down - Liverpool's dream end to transfer window
  • "Chelsea counter is coming" - Todd Boehly preparing "higher offer" than Liverpool for Romeo Lavia as hijack attempt laid bare
  • Liverpool to make second Romeo Lavia bid as Fabrizio Romano reveals full details of second offer
  • Liverpool youngster Conor Bradley could be key to Romeo Lavia transfer

Choose your content:

an hour ago
2 hours ago
  • Getty
    an hour ago

    Scotland announce 26-man squad for first World Cup in 28 years

    Scotland's squad for the World Cup has been confirmed.

    Football
  • Getty
    an hour ago

    What Joao Pedro did for Brazil teammates who were picked in World Cup squad over him

    Joao Pedro was a surprise omission from Brazil's World Cup squad, with Neymar getting selected ahead of him.

    Football
  • Liverpool/Adidas
    an hour ago

    Liverpool drop major transfer hint in new home kit launch

    Liverpool have released their new home kit

    Football
  • The Overlap - Getty Images
    2 hours ago

    Roy Keane tears Bruno Fernandes to shreds over what he said in interview after Nottingham Forest game

    Fernandes equalled the Premier League record for most assists recorded in a season, but Keane was far from impressed.

    Football