Eden Hazard’s barber reveals he has rejected six clubs since leaving Real Madrid
| Last updated
Eden Hazard’s barber has revealed that the Belgian has rejected six clubs this summer.
After a tough time with Real Madrid, Hazard left the La Liga giants on the back of the 22/23 season.
Since then, the 32-year-old has been linked with a host of different clubs, including the big spenders in the Saudi Professional League.
Whilst his future remains uncertain, Hazard’s barber, A-Star Barbers recently revealed that the Belgian has turned down six clubs so far this summer.
A user commented: “No one wants to sign you,” after a video of Hazard’s new haircut was posted on Instagram.
The barber then replied to the fan with: “That's funny he's rejected 6 teams.”
Eden Hazard's barber revealed on Instagram that he’s rejected six teams in this transfer window. pic.twitter.com/nkbk1qmdWp— Janty (@CFC_Janty) August 24, 2023
According to the Daily Mail, Hazard has been linked with a move to the Major League Soccer this summer, with Vancouver Whitecaps said to be interested in the former Chelsea star.
Recently, Hazard was spotted at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea took on Liverpool for their first Premier League match of the season.
Hazard was then involved in Romeo Lavia’s transfer to Chelsea as he was seen calling the 19-year-old after the move was confirmed.
Hazard told Lavia: “Last year wasn't very good for Chelsea but this year it will be more calm.
“There are lots of things that have changed. Don't worry, you'll get the chance to show what you can do.”
He added: “We know what qualities you have. As a Belgian, it is going to work out well.
"Congratulations. You are at a good club."
Chelsea are back in Premier League action on Friday as they take on newly promoted side Luton Town. The Blues will be hoping for a much improved performance after their disappointing 3-1 defeat against West Ham last weekend.