The Richest Premier League Owners List Has Been Revealed
Premier League owners are worth a hell of a lot of money, which will come as a surprise to no one, but how much exactly are they worth?
Despite a global pandemic and a huge loss of revenue for clubs because of a lack of fans in the grounds, Premier League clubs still managed to spend over £1 billion in the summer transfer window.
It's no surprise when you see the riches that the chairman have got to play with, and that's before you consider the money clubs make from tv deals.
talkSPORT have published the list of richest owners, and it's no surprise to see Manchester City's Sheikh Mansour top of the charts.
20. Burnley - Mike Garlick (£62m)
19. Sheffield United - Prince Abdullah bin Musa'ed (£198m)
18. Leeds - Andrea Radrizzani (£450m)17. Brighton - Tony Bloom (£1.3bn)
16. West Ham - David Sullivan and David Gold (£1.56bn)
15. Everton - Farhad Moshiri (£1.9bn)
14. West Bromwich Albion - Lai Guochuan (£2.2bn)
13. Liverpool - John Henry (£2.35bn)
More Like ThisMore Like This
12. Newcastle - Mike Ashley (£2.66bn)
11. Leicester - Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha (£3bn)
10. Southampton - Gao Jisheng (£3.1bn)
9. Crystal Palace - Joshua Harris (£3.6bn)
=. Manchester United - The Glazers (£3.6bn)
=. Tottenham - Joe Lewis (£3.6bn)
6. Wolves - Guo Guangchang (£5bn)
5. Aston Villa - Nassef Sawiris (£5.5bn)
4. Fulham - Shahid Khan (£5.8bn)
3. Arsenal - Stan Kroenke (£6.8bn)
2. Chelsea - Roman Abramovich (£8.5bn)
1. Man City - Sheikh Mansour (£23.3bn)
Featured Image Credit: PA
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read