To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
Barcelona have the highest wage bill in Europe with the La Liga club exceeding the £450 million mark, while Manchester United boast the highest paid salaries in the Premier League.
UEFA have revealed the top 20 highest wage bills in Europe with Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid making up the top five.
Barcelona lead the way ahead of fierce rivals Real Madrid with Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Bayern Munich placed in third, fourth and fifth, respectively.
Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal crack the top ten with Everton, Tottenham, Leicester City and Crystal Palace earning a spot in the 20.
Check out the full list below (Wage bill for the 2018 financial year):
20. Crystal Palace = £113 million
19. AS Monaco = £114 million
18. Leicester City = £115 million
17. AC Milan = £129 million
16. AS Roma = £136 million
15. Inter Milan = £136 million
14. Tottenham = £143 million
13. Everton = £154 million
12. Borussia Dortmund = £160 million
11. Atletico Madrid = £182 million
10 Juventus = £224 million
9. Arsenal = £232 million
8. Chelsea = £236 million
7. Liverpool = £255 million
6. Manchester City = £267 million
5. Bayern Munich = £270 million
4. Manchester United = £286 million
3. Paris Saint-Germain = £289 million
2. Real Madrid = £369 million
1. Barcelona = £453 million