Jake Paul claims Molly-Mae slid into his DMs before Love Island as he taunts Tommy Fury ahead of a potential fight.
He tweeted the YouTube-turned-boxer: "I'm ready to give the people what they want."
Tommy Fury with a message for Jake Paul today...
[:projector:️ @TommyTNTFury] pic.twitter.com/7PVkP9t8ES
- Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) April 19, 2021
After recording his third professional victory, Paul aimed a dig at Fury - saying his girlfriend Molly-Mae once direct messaged him on social media.
The 24-year-old branded the British fighter "weak" as he talked up his next opponent, suggesting Tyson Fury fights Michael Hunter on the same card as himself vs. Tommy Fury.
He said: "I'm going to plant the seed now.
"Tommy Fury vs me and Michael Hunter against Tyson Fury on the same night.
"Tommy is weak... and Tommy's girlfriend [Molly-Mae Hague] DM'd me before they went on that reality show."
'The Problem Child' improved his record to 3-0 after his latest win with his bout against Askren delivering huge box office numbers.
The budding boxer star is targeting a fight that would bring in 4 million PPV buys.
He told MMA junkie: "Ben Askren was a step up. OK, look what happened (in) 1:59.
"We'll see who the next big challenge is. I don't want to take some bullsh*t sh*t. I want to challenge myself.
"I want to do 3 million, 4 million pay-per-view buys. Who's going to bring in those numbers?"
Featured Image Credit: Instagram
- Jake Paul brutally trolls Tommy Fury after Molly-Mae announces pregnancy, it's gone viral
- Jake Paul's FaceTime call was gatecrashed by Tommy Fury and they went at it yet again
- Tommy Fury Reveals The Reasons For Backing Out Of Fight With Jake Paul
- Jake Paul Vs Tommy Fury Is '90 Per Cent Done' With Fight Announcement Imminent